CDIH

Full Version: An Actual Autopsy With Dr. Michael Baden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight at 10PM on HBO

I suggest you all watch and bring munchies.
i really want to see this. i have to remember to tape it. baden is so awesome. he spoke to my forensics class in high school.

autopsy is the greatest show.
Yeah I liked the past shows but this one is something I been wanting to see for years, he takes you step by step through an actual autopsy, from start to finish.

Then they also go through some of the past autopsy shows.
I just turned it on - nice!

thanks for the heads-up :thumbs-up:
Nu-uh. I'm ascared of dead bodies.
it was pretty good, I just wish there was more of the autopsy and less of the clips - they were from previous shows.
Yeah I was pretty dissapointed with the lack of time spent on the actual autopsy.

But the first incision was amazing, even I got freaked.

The freakiest part was after he sawed through the ribs and breast plate, when he snapped it all back and you heard the bones break.
it sounded like me when I eat a plate of ribs.

yeah, when they sliced that dude open, you saw the fat and stuff - I was creeped.
That guy had a really hairy crotch.
you saw that too? I was like 'holy shit'.

I liked when they were gonna do the head/brain and the angle the camera had before he got in close showed the empty chest cavity - it looked like a movie prop, yet it was a real person.

good stuff!
yeah, I heard they just shove all those body parts in a plastic bag and just stick it back in, they don't even try to put everything back like it was.
like the giblet bag in a turkey - nice!
yeah, I think I saw it in a documentary or bad boys 2, something like that.
Ever been in a morgue?? They got jars of body parts and shit in plastic containers. Like brains and kidneys and stuff, some pretty fascinating stuff. :22: