CDIH

Full Version: I have to do schoolwork right now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
good job distracting me Rolleyes
so do i :24:
I think you should play air hockey instead.
is it even possible to get a goal in the one danked posted?
i have a lab to type from physics, but my teacher never gave a due date...so i think im gonna wait until she says somtthing about it
i have an organic chemistry midterm this week. i have put off studying since the class began
The Sleeper Wrote:is it even possible to get a goal in the one danked posted?
I bet you that you can't do it.
you are just trying to distract me from doing work by playing that game, endlessly trying to beat the computer when it is not possible, thus I will have spent an infinite amount of time all for naught. I see right through you.
I miss school Undecided
i scored a goal on that thing. Only one though
anyone played flickball on espn?
diceisgod Wrote:i scored a goal on that thing. Only one though
i lost 10-1 10-0 and 10-1

i have no idea how i scored either of those goals
Goatweed Wrote:I miss school Undecided
F'shizzle my nizzle
I ended up going to bed at 12, and woke up at 4:30, downloaded music, watched saved by the bell, and at 9:00 finally started my paper yes!!!
try not to take a swan dive out of any windows, it seems that's what all the cool cats are doing at your school these days.
If you do decide to see if terminal velocity is 120 or 125 mph, at least film it. If you're really l33t hax0ring, stream it so we can all share in the fun.

And Sleeper, please tell me you watched Adult Swim last night...Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the bestest show ever
I do not have cartoon network Undecided
You missed Sea Lab 2021? For shame
The Sleeper Wrote:is it even possible to get a goal in the one danked posted?
Impossible!

HedCold's a big fat liar.
why would i make this up?
Pages: 1 2