CDIH

Full Version: who am me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we all know i little about each he a tread to post the type of cars we all drive
for me i drive a patherfinder now
who are the top posters on the boardb
we should get this update one a month
I wonder who is the win of this week?
DIG is very wasted and he shouldn't be operating a computer or a vehicle of any type.
Perhaps. But I assure this person is the best poster i have ever seen. He makes Rotton Vinny look like a pauper.
Isn't it time for you to post one of your rambling IM conversations?
Shut up stupid.
you ripped this off of wackbag
we should rip them off and ban DIG.
where's the fun in that?

incidentally, i used to drive a crx, go figure, now i use the mta. glad my 2 bucks pays for the scrap paper and sharpee they use to notify me the trains not running, with no notice
I drive a used '90 Sable that seems to be on it's last leg - the transmission is starting to slip, and I went through the same shit when I owned an '97 Grand Am. Hopefully it'll last through the winter, I only drive the damn thing 10 minutes a day and hardly ever on the weekends. By next spring, I hope to buy either a Honda Pilot or a Nissan Pathfinder/Exterra.

Edited By Goatweed on 1066657032
Everyone should just ride bicycles. The world would be a better place and there would be no great big fat people.
Danked Wrote:Everyone should just ride bicycles. The world would be a better place and there would be no great big fat people.
yea cars are dumb
Indeed.
so you're callin' me fat 'cause I wanna get a SUV?

it's sad 'cause it's true :-(
The Pilot is one phat ride. Just make sure you get everything you want in it.
last I saw, there werent too many options - theres like 3 packages, mainly consisting of leather seats, the stereo system and the interior trim (I think). It's still kinda pricey, so Im hoping it comes down some by spring 2004 - otherwise I'm going with Nissan.
Quote:we all know i little about each he a tread to post the type of cars we all drive
for me i drive a patherfinder now

I'm sorry but this is the post of the year. HOW IS THIS PERSON ALLOWED TO DRIVE!?!?!?!
Pages: 1 2