CDIH

Full Version: Geez Louise - again....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, another NYU student decided their existance required too much effort and at the same time proved Issac Newton was right about the speed of falling objects.

Yep, another NYU student offed themselves this weekend, third one this semester. What the hell is going on there...all we did in school when we got sad was binge drink, puke, wake up with a horrid hangover and be happy that we were alive.

Can life really be that tough for those little rich kids?
In the E-mail sent out by the president, he made it a point to say that this suicide was done from a building NOT OWNED BY NYU. I don't get the falling out buildings trend, isn't OD'ing on pills just a lot easier?
I was pretty sure that 1 University Place was actually owned by NYU and they in turn rent it out to students. In any event, it's way cooler when they pull a Greg Louganis and do a two-and-a-half somersault in the pike position onto the atrium floor of the library....but I have no respect for people that off themselves, so I might be a little biased
I am just glad I moved off-campus so I won't have RA's coming into my dorm at odd hours lecturing me on how we are a close-knit community and if you ever feel alone don't hesiatate to get help blah blah blah
man NYU's death toll is higher then Maryland's this semester...till this one we were averaging about 2 dead per semester. good job!
yea who needs football, this is much more exciting
Start up a betting pool, you're sitting on a gold mine Trabeck
$10 boxes?
It's NYU, they're all there on daddy's money, jack it up to $25 per calendar day
that's kinda steep, but I'm in so long as the payoff is big.
Is it true their roommates get 4.0?
yea RAs really are a bummer
as long as ikea boy is ok