CDIH

Full Version: Would you kill the anti christ as a child? - Brought to you by andrea yates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Andrea Yates thing made me ponder something. Suppose you get a prophecy and learn who the anti-Christ is but he's 6 months when you learn. Would you be willing to kill a child knowing that he is the anti-Christ?
Good thing you weren't around me as a kid. We would have no CDIH because I think you may have snuffed me. Shit, seeing how you are, you might try to anyway. :amf:

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 12 2002 at 11:49
Thats an interesting philosophical quandry. My judeo-christian upbringing which I have slowly questioned over the years tells me that killing is the ultimate sin, so do I kill the anti-christ because it is the son of all that is evil or do I not kill it cause that would be breaking the first law?

I think i'd kill the motherfucker.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 12 2002 at 11:49
What's wrong with the anti-christ? what makes Christ so special that his direct opposite should be deserving of death?
I would help him ascend to his throne as rightful ruler of Earth and be his right-hand man.
AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:I would help him ascend to his throne as rightful ruler of Earth and be his right-hand man.
Gonzo is the anti-christ?
The Sleeper Wrote:What's wrong with the anti-christ? what makes Christ so special that his direct opposite should be deserving of death?
damn you Sleeper! Now Ants is going to rant on and on about this.

Nice going, fuck nut! :fuckoff:
I saw a movie like this once. It was ummm Hitler instead of the anti-christ. In fact, it is The Sleepers favoUrite flick.

The Last Supper ('95)
Seriously though, there WAS a movie about this with Demi Moore, I forget which one it was. I think it was Striptease.
Sean Cold Wrote:damn you Sleeper! Now Ants is going to rant on and on about this.

Nice going, fuck nut! :fuckoff:
I don't know there's nothing like good ole fashioned religon-bashing.
I just think its stupid that Ikea had to use the anti-christ as an example. How about using a real person like Hitler, which as Slash mentioned, was brought up in the Last Supper (not a great movie). Why should religion be involved in this discussion. I am so goddamn sick of religious debates.
I'd pull a American History X on the kid.

"Put your fucking teeth on the curb."
Keyser Soze Wrote:Seriously though, there WAS a movie about this with Demi Moore, I forget which one it was. I think it was Striptease.
The Seventh Sign, I think Striptease was the work of the devil though so you were pretty close.
If Jesus was alive today I'd kill him myself, fuckin fag.
hell I hate kids, sure I would kill him, not cause of the anti-christ shit, just because. :thumbs-up:
GonzoStyle Wrote:If Jesus was alive today I'd kill him myself, fuckin fag.
But, which hole would you try and fuck him in?

See, now that would be rather intresting to say the least.
Sean Cold Wrote:

I thought you'd go for the "Jews got him once already" joke since I'm a kike.
Nah, that was the obvious route. I like to throw a curve ball every now and again.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Sean Cold Wrote:

I thought you'd go for the "Jews got him once already" joke since I'm a kike.
no the Jew's would defend the guy who killed him
Black Lazerus Wrote:no the Jew's would defend the guy who killed him
Yeah Sean but someone always goes for the obvious, lol.

Anyway you should know Laz it's all about the benjamins baby..
Pages: 1 2