CDIH

Full Version: It was only weed - I only tried it once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know why my mom is trippin
cause she's on shrooms.
if she bought you entermanns cookies more you would have never gone out and done this
you people need to watch more PSAs with nigger boys smoking weed.
if she had bought him enterman's cookies, he would have done more of it. Constant supply of awesome snack food.
Galt Wrote:you people need to watch more PSAs with nigger boys smoking weed.
crack is wack.

I remember in 3rd grade when our teacher asked us to write a story about the awfulness of drugs. I used the phrase "crack is wack" is she scolded me for using the word "Wack" because in her words "now my dear boy, lets not go making up words".
there's no hope, with dope
The word is spelled whack you moron.
I myself am of the position that no one can truely know the awfulness of drugs unless you try all of them. Saying drugs are bad without having tries them is much like saying Staten Island pizza sucks without having tried it. So, after I go on my crack binge, coke binge, heroin binge, after I've both tried and administered GHB, and long after I've begun my Opium/opiate related substances, I will lay in my bed, and be able to truely judge whether drugs are good or bad.
I want to try absinthe, who wants to do it with me?
now you're planning!
it's too bad I probably can't get it overnight
It's not all it's cracked up to be... you might as well just get drunk.
Wrong forum, sucka!
i met the dude you got a dell dude last night
Dude!
I like that dude!
crx girl Wrote:i met the dude you got a dell dude last night
Didn' tthat guy's 15 minutes of fame end in like, 2001?
weed is a gateway drug, the gateway PC

you make the correlation.
he got kicked out of my school for smokin da reefer
Pages: 1 2