CDIH

Full Version: Diet Sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How come every restaurant/fast food place in the world carries coke and diet coke (or pepsi/diet pepsi) for people who might want that type of soft drink but prefer the diet kind, but then they all just have sprite or 7UP plain. No diet sprite. No diet 7UP.

If people prefer diet coke to regular coke. Would those same people not prefer diet coke to regular coke?

What if these people can't have caffine?
I've always wondered the same.....but you know, I moved on.
Perhaps their soda fountains can only handle so many soda varieties, and so the manager has to make an executive desicsion as to which soda he wants in the fountain. AT which point, he goes with the choices that a majority of people will want, and of course some minorities are left out, but in the end, he has sucessfully catered to a large majority of his patrons.
You're telling me that more people prefer root beer to diet sprite?

And not only fountain soda. Also cans. Go to a pizza shop, and they'll have cans of sprite, but no diet sprite.
cherry 7up is so underrated
yeah, people ask me for diet sprite a lot. there's a spare button on the gun too...
Isn't that water or club soda?

and if someone asks you for a captain and diet, bartenders just give them regular coke don't they?
it depends on the bartender. there's one bartender who will use the well liquor for everything, even if i ring in grey goose he'll use the well, people can't tell, but i find it annoying.

and the spare button was for oj, but we keep that in the regular juice bottle so it's an extra button, it could be hooked up to a diet sprite. we don't have root beer or mountain dew either.
I remember a customer complaining at blockbuster about the fact we don't sell diet coke or any diet sodas. Only coke, sprite, dasani, sprite remix, ice tea, and lemonade.

I remember the manager gave her an explanation as to why, it was very interesting.

I don't remember it though.
because people who sit around and watch movies on a weekend are probably fat anti-social nothings anyway?

that's what I would have said.

And then I would have called her a cunt.
does it have anything to do with jews?
actually it had something to do with diabetics I think... I know he said the word diabetic, I dunno in what context but it's starting to come back to me.
Nutrasweet can kill diabetics? Does it have something to do with the nutrasweet?

I loather nutrasweet, it sucks so much.
He mentioned nutra sweet and saccahrine as well, its comin baby!!!
was he maybe just singing "Pour Some Sugar on Me" to her?
He doesn't know any song that wasn't performed by frank sinatra, so unless sinatra covered some leppard, I doubt it.

He's old time wop to the max.
Wait, is this the rappa dappa dude?
yeah

I started watching a terry tate commercial on my computer and forgot everything again while laughing.
a girl i knew was diabetic and she could only eat the sweeteners that came in the blue packets, like equal, but not the pink like sweet n low

Edited By crx girl on 1067121083
The Jays Wrote:...AT which point, he goes with the choices that a majority of people will want, and of course some minorities are left out,
Yes. The faggots are left out yet again. Diet Sprite is basically liquid AIDS.
Pages: 1 2