CDIH

Full Version: the new season of 24 - starts tonight 10/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
24 is back. it starts at 9pm. the first episode will be commercial free. just wanted to let everyone know that it is on again. i will ofcourse miss it because i will be playing the softball. hopefully, we will get rained out.
They make these things that record shows nowadays. Maybe you should look into buying one :thumbs-up:
Like I'm going to watch 24 instead of the Joe Schmo finale?

He's probably going to kill someone.
Joe Schmo is replayed to death over the weekend or at least it seems that way.
Joe schmo is my jazz
But the NBA regular season starts tonight...... :disappointed:
Quote:But the NBA regular season starts tonight

I'll spoil the ending for you. Dallas beats the Pistons for the title.
Ok, so I only caught the end of it. So, the president is still alive, Kim works at CTU, and Jack is addicted to heroin???? Hello? How much happened in the first 50 minutes????
i dont know, but this first episode was kinda lame.

the heroin thing...i wonder how many times during the season hes gonna be needed a heroin fix.

kim is too retarded to work at ctu. they've either completely changed the character, or she still is retarded, but can work a computer.

they had better go into what the hell happened to the president last season, because 'he recovered' is gay. that was like a major cliffhanger and its like they didnt bother to pick it up.
ya, like, I'm very interested in seeing the "OMG, I had flesh eating disease and beat it, AND got elected to a second term in office" storyline with regard to the president.

And, it seem like 24 is about drug dealers now. Well, that seem kinda boring, next to last season's "NUCLEAR BOMB EXPLOSION IN US IMMINENT".
Three years have passed since the last season.

The whole Junkie Jack thing????

Jack busted some big drug dealer and now his family is attempting to get him out of prison through the threat of of releasing a virus if he's not freed.

Kim's a whore with a co-worker. Tony and Michelle are married and Palmer is banging his white doctor hoe.
I hope Rush Limbaugh makes a special guest appearance
1- who said the president has "recovered"?
2- Jack got hooked on dope while being undercover trying too bust Salizer
3-Kims a hoe and im sure will be just as dumb this year.
4- michelle got implants.
his drugs are in one pretty cool case.
When is he going to sit on his girlfriends puppy?