CDIH

Full Version: Move over Morgan...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think The Screen Savers have a new hottest chick...

[Image: 3433706.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Well, considering that Morgan is no longer on TSS, I'd say yes. Sarah Lane is part midget, so she gets a thumbs down. Unless you're into that freaky shit.
Shes fucking hot.
Who Sarah? Her heads to big and her arms and legs are not in proportion to the rest of her body.
I am upset, I thought this was gonna be a thread about Arpi.
me too
Jessica has a nice rack, but Morgan is still hotter.
I like the other new chick better. This one's hot too though.
there were naked pics of sarah she accidently posted on the web. after searching for a whole minute i couldn't find them so i gave up
i think i might have posted the link before though, not sure
!!!! OMG! Where?

This was on Sarah's blog...
Quote:What do you think about Playboy? Is it lewd? Tame? A big deal? So not a big deal? Are the girls that pose for Playboy hot mamas, or wannabes? Tasteful or trashy?

Perhaps more importantly, can you guess why I'm curious? Opinions, s'il vous plait.

Smile
s
"The Girls of TechTV" :thumbs-up:
she took these shots of her topless and like holding a cigarette and stuff, then went to crop out just from about her shoulders up. when she posted the pic online, i guess she posted the photoshop project file and when people downloaded the pic they were able to go back and see all the changes she made, allowing them to see the full picture of her

i'm not sure where the sites are anymore that have them
where do they find these hot geek chicks?