CDIH

Full Version: news vans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there's a whole bunch of news vans by my school because of gang fights from the hs thats like right on our campus

should i try to get a wow on tv?
i think a joobies wow would be better
plus the power is out in our campus center so i can't get food Sad
there are supposed to be news vans by the ferry today, for the memorial service or something - of course, Im leaving early so I probably wont be on the news.
ooh, they're teasing it on nbc right now!
sorry I am watching I <3 the 80's for the millionth time.
crx girl Wrote:ooh, they're teasing it on nbc right now!
are there like a bunch of white and indian college kids standing around?
Quote:there are supposed to be news vans by the ferry today, for the memorial service or something

oh sweet jesus, it was like two weeks ago, they just keep stretching out these damn news stories.

Like that lil wildfire in California. That thing just seems like it's been burning up California for like a week now, like something the size of Rhode Island.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://web.njit.edu/~op4....-03.asf">http://web.njit.edu/~op4....-03.asf</a><!-- m -->

good to know there are crips and bloods across the street from where i go to school

comforting
Dude, I thought they cleaned Central High up. They were supposed to move all the degenerates out and move honors HS kids in like two years ago.

I remember when NJIT and Newark cops would stand on all corners of the campus everyday to keep those kids off. There was a fight at least once a week. Made for great viewing though.
its fun seeing them all charge from the school and swarm around the streets that go around the dorms. yesterday me and joobies were looking out the window and some of them saw us and just laughed

supposedly there was something about njit wanting to buy the school but that i'm not sure whats happening with that

but yea theres still alot of crazy shit going on at that school
I remember one day being in studio, in the old gallary of Weston, and book started crashing through the windows above my head from Central. It was friggin crazy. The whole side of Central was errupting with books. The cops came and I left to go to the pub early.
how long ago you go there?
The pub?
njit
I graduated last May but was there for 7 years. 3 years full time and the rest part time. When I was there full time, I managed the pub. Ah, drunken good times and got paid for it.
the pub serves food sooooooo slow now, worse than it used to
so annoying
It's up stairs in the new building now right? I ran it when it was in the dungeon. I ran a tight shift too. No complaints. I served bar, gave out a lot of free beer, and stole tons of tips.
yea its lame. "the highlander club" on the 3rd floor

were you around when they lost the liquor license?
That was just after I left. Pretty lame to go to a pub that doesn't serve beer. How long you been there?
Pages: 1 2