CDIH

Full Version: What's this hazing nonsense?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ESPN has been having fits with all these hazing specials, it's like hazing shows are the new AND1 specials.

What I don't get is where the fuck are they digging out these fuckin pussies? I mean for fuck sake, these guys were aspiring to be professional athletes. You have to be fuckin hard, strong not only mentally but physically and be prepared for anything at anytime. Especially the guys who complained about hazing who were on the football team.

This one pussy said he was tied down on his bed and had whipped cream smeared on him and dog shit put on his head..... THAT'S IT!!!

But now he says cause of that he has been scarred for life and dropped out of HS and at 26 is already divorced with 3 kids. He can't keep a job for more than a year or so and doesn't "function well" he says and doesn't care if he dies.

This guy wasnt fucked up from the hazing, he was fucked up way before that. Duh if you drop out of HS you ain't gonna ge much as far as work. It's not like they raped him or did something horrible. Whip cream!!!!!!!!

I remember reading The Great one, Wayne Gretzsky was also subject to hazing his rookie year. He was thrown into a car completely naked with 6 other rookies and was forced to drive around. They eventually got arressted for indecient exposure. You didn't see him quit hockey and whine like a fuckin girl on TV.

There's fuckin kids who get beat everyday and they dont whine as much as fucko does here. Kids in school always have been and will be cruel. Try being a geek in school, or physically challanged, fat, skinny, ugly, etc. They get worse than whip cream and a drop of dog shit.
What about the kids that had objects shoved up their asses by some fellow teammates during football camp over the summer. That's not hazing, that's just fucking gay.
That was the basketball camp thing.

The guy had a toothbrush inserted into his anus.

Ok thats just fuckin retarded but like I said, I just dont see the uproar. The news channels and espn are treating this like its columbine or something. Like hazing is the new crack epidemic and its gonna ruin the youth of america.

a toothbrush in your butt is gay though but not as gay as the marlin players making Josh Beckett fly on one of their road trips in nothing but a bikini bottom and coconut bra.

You didn't see beckett break down in game 7 and start crying like a thai whore getting worked over by mike tyson.
there was a football camp thing where a kid had a pine cone shoved up his ass. that entire team is extremely homosexual

Edited By QuickStop on 1067459257
my roomate's old high school got in a lot of trouble because there was hazing on the wrestling team. apparently some kid got a broom handle shoved up his ass.

THAT is gay.
Now see that I can understand as fucking someone up, a broom is a lot different than a toothbrush or some whipped cream.
why didn't people give me these whip cream and dog poop ideas when i was at sleepers
Quote:my roomate's old high school got in a lot of trouble because there was hazing on the wrestling team. apparently some kid got a broom handle shoved up his ass.

I hope he got in a lot of trouble. That's , like, breaking several laws.