CDIH

Full Version: hey dudes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what's up?
nothing Undecided
Nada, just got back from a haunted hayride in Jersey, good times.
sweet, I just watched old school for the first time. i thought it was pretty bad. Now I'm eating reese's peanut butter cups but the shell is peanut butter and the inside is chocolate. It tastes like eating a spoonful of peanut butter. I like the original ones better.
Watching Weekend Update and they made a joke about the fires in Cali that was wrong on all sorts of levels...
Wathing a bootleg of the new Texas Chainsaw.
ARRRRRRRRR
I'm watching carnevale and talking in chat.

Edited By Goatweed on 1067750470
no one invited me to chat, i see how it is
you guys aren't still there are ya? Undecided
So because I get up so early for work now, I can't sleep in on weekends. It sucks.

I woke up like a shot at 7:15 wide awake. Despite the fact that I didn't go to bed until 2
Galt Wrote:So because I get up so early for work now, I can't sleep in on weekends. It sucks.

I woke up like a shot at 7:15 wide awake. Despite the fact that I didn't go to bed until 2
i just laughed when i saw you post, b/c i figured that was the case before i even read it. I have same problem. I could go to sleep at 4am, etc...I still wake up early and have to fight to sleep longer.
The Sleeper Wrote:sweet, I just watched old school for the first time. i thought it was pretty bad. Now I'm eating reese's peanut butter cups but the shell is peanut butter and the inside is chocolate. It tastes like eating a spoonful of peanut butter. I like the original ones better.
you should try cotton candy flavored & bubble gum flavored pudding.

FREAKIEST FOOD EVER!
this morning i woke up at 10, when i still had 20 minutes of sleep time left, i was mildly disappointed. but it's ok, sunday is the only day of the week i have to get up before 3. i watched some of the marathon, yay
Diddy ran the city!!!!
3 hours 48 minutes

i think

Edited By crx girl on 1067843906
I bet he had someone else run part of the marathon for him.

No one could tell......because all black people look the same!!!!!!!!!!!!@
GonzoStyle Wrote:Diddy ran the city!!!!
You're close, it's DiddyRunsTheCity.com.

Does anybody else think Puffy looks like a pedophile?
[Image: diddy6.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'> [Image: diddy7.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Edited By skidmark on 1067874360
haha yea the picture on the right is a little shady
puffy is slim shady?
Pages: 1 2