CDIH

Full Version: A thread to move to the short bus - Mods seem bored...lets give em some work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HEHEHE..i know you guys are bored.

If you move this really quick and are still bored...i have some really old scabs formed on my sack that need some ripping off.

they are really thick and attatched well so it will take some doing
The last 5 threads created here belong way back on the short bus next to Corkyarpi and Amy Dukes.
Keyser Soze Wrote:The last 5 threads created here belong way back on the short bus next to Corkyarpi and Amy Dukes.
didnt stop you from winning did it?
nope, I'm not doing any work & you can't make me :p :p Confusedpits: :punch: :crackhead: :fuckoff:

Edited By Spitfire on Mar. 13 2002 at 3:22
Keyser Soze Wrote:The last 5 threads created here belong way back on the short bus next to Corkyarpi and Amy Dukes.
i could make a "hook up" thread if ya like
Spitfire Wrote:nope, I'm not doing any work & you can't make me :p :p Confusedpits: :punch: :punch: :crackhead: :crackhead: :fuckoff:
typical lazy broad. move the thread then make me a sandwich.
Hook up? Like the horse to the plow, so I can get the corn started soon? I'd use the donkey, but he is busy elsewhere...
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:
i could make a "hook up" thread if ya like
A/S/L ?
There, I'm a mod who works.
IkeaBoy Wrote:There, I'm a mod who works.
Funniest line of the day!
Fuck that was quicker than i thought.
Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper:
:YAWN:
can we all stop calling me amy dukes
thank you and good day
I'm guessing you were between Scrabble games.
damn you ant, damn you to helllllllll
NaughtyAngel Wrote:damn you ant, damn you to helllllllll
You fuckin asked for it, just like all women. You fuckin wanted it, congrats you've finally matured into a full grown woman.
GonzoStyle Wrote:You fuckin asked for it, just like all women. You fuckin wanted it, congrats you've finally matured into a full grown woman.
i didnt ask for jack shit gonzo
i hate being called amy dukes
NaughtyAngel Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:You fuckin asked for it, just like all women. You fuckin wanted it, congrats you've finally matured into a full grown woman.
What would you rather be called?
NaughtyAngel Wrote:
So change your first name to Daisy.
I think she likes it when I call her Amy Snuka. :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
Pages: 1 2