CDIH

Full Version: LMMFAOROF!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HOLY SHIT!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's not funny, the poor kid obviously suffered serious injury and severe mental trauma.

for shame.
i love it
eh
funny as hell but he probably broke his neck and paralyzed for life...now he'll get all fat and his legs will shrink...shame...
that was pretty good!! :rofl:
You are horrible people, poor child.
I don't think it's funny at all. It looks like he may have broke his neck and or knocked himself out at the very least.
See mad understand what I am saying and agrees with me.

Hence I am changing my opinion and declaring the mpeg highly amusing. Due to the fact that I will never admit to having the same thought process as mad.
he got knocked tha fuck out!
imagine how funney that would be if that was the Star Wars kid!!
a kid in my algebra class died because he landed on his head diving into a pool one day. i shouldn't watch this should i
It's funnier if you just watch it on a constant loop.
i just watched it 9 times in a row
i watched it ten times in a row..
it was losing its flair after 9 so i turned it off. congrats to you though for sticking it out through 10!
I only watched it three times, I'm such a fucking loser Undecided
Am I supposed to feel bad if I laughed at that?
no
:thumbs-up: ok thanks, I feel better now.
Pages: 1 2