CDIH

Full Version: cut the crap!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't poop myself!!!
This is the first that I have heard of it, but I believe it to be true.
Thanks morgie :loveya:
Yes You did MR.
[Image: poopietitle.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
GonzoStyle Wrote:Thanks morgie :loveya:
You are welcome Petey!
Quote:Yes You did MR.
[Image: poopietitle.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Hush up with your peter lorre eyes.
[Image: smokpete.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
my eyes are sexy

[Image: robtpf_lg.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Nice quote use!
and I don't pork fat chicks either.
Isn't porking fat chicks redundant?
Quote:cut the crap!!!

irony at it's finest.
I can't write bad words. They monitor keystrokes here.
Black Lazerus Wrote:[Image: smokpete.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
my eyes are sexy

[Image: robtpf_lg.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
You produced that picture rather quick, you must get the comparison quite frequently.

mammy doll lookin fuck.
whomever gave him that status, I thank you.
[Image: laugh1blue.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
your status is the same, what status.
i think he meant your status mr poopie pants
GonzoStyle

Bring Da' Fuckin Ruckus!!

I'm Just A Spoke On A Wheel

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Gibzi

Mr Poopie Pants

Brooklyn, NY

Group: Administrator
HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!
it wasn't me
:21: ah ha
Pages: 1 2 3