CDIH

Full Version: don't buy things on the Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So before I moved, I bought a bunch of shit on the Internet for my new place like sheets and towels and shit.

Well, I bought it from an internet-only site, not like Bed, Bath, and Beyond which was stupid.

So half the stuff that I bought was never shipped, and half the stuff that was shipped was completely wrong.

I call them and get them to ship me boxes to send all the shit back so I can get a refund.

Well, in the meantime, I've just been using the quilt that I bought since it was only going to be a few days and they fucked up and deserved to get sent back used stuff.

But a couple nights ago I had sex on it, and so there are all sorts of fluidy stains on it.

I wiped it off with a towel, and am going to ship it back without washing it.

I hope one of you ends up with my DNA-quilt
how would we end up with it? we won't be dumb enough to order from an internet only site
I was just about to say that also.
but they have good deals.
but we're not that dumb.
you might not be, but the next person who posts here definitely is.
this is just a round about way of telling us you had sex. high five!
I buy certain things online because it's hard for me to track down a decent hobby shop to pick them up at. I have yet to have a problem.
A quilt!!! Did you buy casarole dishes while you were at it, sissypants?
or you could've just gone down to the kmart on 8th and gotten all you needed. dumbass
1. Sadly, I believe Sleeper may be correct about my motivation.
2. I don't know what kind of blanket it is. It's not a comforter, because it's really thin, but I couldn't think of the word "blanket" last night. So I'll change and go to blanket from quilt.
3. K-Mart? I was sleeping on a couch for the previous month, I had no room to put anything, so I bought a bunch of stuff online, shipped it to my parent's place where most of my other stuff was, and my company's movers shipped it all to my new place. But yeah, smartbargains.com.... don't use them.
i'm totally shopping there right now
Ooooooooo. Do they have Oregon Chai on that site?
You're a disaster.
yeah, you'd think with all that money he woulda just paid someone to do his shopping for him
Quote:this is just a round about way of telling us you had sex. high five!

dammit, sleeper beat me to it.
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Quote:this is just a round about way of telling us you had sex. high five!

dammit, sleeper beat me to it.
You could never come up with something that funny.
he could, he'd just be a day late with it.
BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF A MESSAGE BOARD
Pages: 1 2