CDIH

Full Version: 1000 travels of jawarhlal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why would they name themselves after a "Head of the Class" character?
I don't remember that show well enough to get your joke Undecided
jawarhlal: back row. third from the left. After that cut-up Dennis and before the girl who was banging Tony Soprano last season.

[Image: cast.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

edit: That's me in the bottom right.

Edited By Galt on 1068553068
My computer shut down when I tried to play that, true story.

I'm not falling for it again.
I remember thinking that show was funny. I also thought the redhead was pretty hot.
i kid in one of my classes looks like dennis. i giggle whenever i see him
i giggle whenever i see dennis too. but just because he's so dreamy.
remember when he came back in the fall one year and he made everyone think that he'd gained a bunch more weight and they were all sore at him, but then we found out he was just being a scamp because he'd actually LOST a bunch of weight and fooled them all!

God I miss Johnny Fever and his rat-tail.
jerks
The episodes when they took a trip to the soviet union was amazing. I credit those few shows as the catalyst for the fall of the berlin wall and communism only a few short years later.
last year i watched some episodes when it was on nick at nite at like 4 am. is it still on?
Yes
brad pitt guest starred in an epsiode

my only other head of the class memory is that i was watching it one time and suddenly i realized i had about 100 mosquito bites and started freaking out.
i just checked tvguide.com and it is not on anymore. liar
Thats weird, I just checked and you're right but I was up at like 5am last week and it was on.
remember when Johnny Fever got an anonymous love letter and spent the whole episode trying to find out who it was, and even had a prepared speech for each of the 18 year high school girls who were in his class to tell them it is natural to fall for a superior intellect. And it ended up being the 10-year old girl? That was ca-razee.

And Arvid, when he got a nose job, and was filled with confidence and got all these dates because of the nose job, but then when he finally got the bandages off, he realized that in fact he didn't get a nose job, and when he was about to go under from the anesthesia he just asked them to fix he septum so he'd stop snoring. But he THOUGHT he had a nose job and so he was FILLED with confidence????

That show was better than SBTB. There I've said it.
i can't wait for their dvd
Quote:That show was better than SBTB. There I've said it.
and just like that, i have lost all respect for you
Robin Givins > Lark Vorhees

Principal what's his face > the other guy
Pages: 1 2