CDIH

Full Version: I must be psychic...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been humming Zeppelin's Ramble On all day. Then they actually just played it on Q104.

Behold the awesome power of my mind!!!!!!!!
I see that I've frightened you. Do not fear responding to this thread. I may not send you to the cornfields.
There was this one time...I had that Black-Eyed Peas song stuck in my head, and Z100 played it three times in an hour!!!
Z100 blows donkey ass.
I'll see what I can do to shake up their playlist.

And get Mr. Leonard back on the air!
i miss his lime green pinto
i wanted to fucking kick mr leonards face in as a child.
why do people listen to Z100?
i think the jays would probrobly tell you that you are stupid if you can't appreciate 'their' music.
he might, but I'd argue with him - and win.
i smell a duel
I smell the perfume of the hot secretary that just walked by - nice!
I like to smell my own farts.
It was a <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>two for,</span> <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>two for</span> <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>TWO FOR</span> Tuesday!!!! Mr. Leonard, he still sick as a dog?? Little bitch.
Bill Cosby was amazing in 'Leonard Part 6"

I've been searching for the first 5 parts of this epic saga for many years to no avail, one day though... one day.
One time I felt like I had to shit and then a little later poop fell out of my ass. I called the Daily News and everything.
Quote:Leonard Part 6

finally! a movie worse than Hudson Hawk!
you know nothing about the great cinematic classics, siskel!!!!
I know enough not to own either of those "movies".
I am waiting for the leonard box set but I own hudson hawk.

No collection is complete without that celluloid gem.
Pages: 1 2