CDIH

Full Version: Why, hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Winter.
it's quite windy as well
That it is.

I love raw, biting wind. It's so cool. And especially since I will most likely be walk home most nights a good 15 blocks, it's going to be totally sweet getting to experience the lively wind and cold every night.
winter sucks
You have won me over with flawless logic.

I now also hate Winter as well.
I'm glad to be of service.
i like to watch people struggling against the wind
i like winter
[Image: sharing.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Galt's post was funnier.
isn't it always?
[Image: retard-puppy.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
cover poster.
[Image: air.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Black Lazerus Wrote:[Image: air.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Next time post yellow letters over a gooks face genius.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:[Image: air.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Next time post yellow letters over a gooks face genius.
I didn't make that, that is an actual book.
I bet its an awesome book, he probably broke the mold and used white lettering for the book so no one could read that neither.