CDIH

Full Version: Other members unveiled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
naughty angel

post yours
nice i got a silver cock
Arpi.....

[Image: Arpi.jpg]
Galt Wrote:Arpi.....

god if that doesen't look like Magus i don't know what does
HAHA, SLASH is gay. And....I don't think this thread is for posting pictures. There was already a thread for that. I think Arpi wanted you to post websites that you get from a search on the person.
Galt Wrote:Arpi.....

you seem to have missed the point of this thread. i am not surprised.
search for: arpikaru

results: OA.COM
OA.COM

ALL THAT COMES UP ARE YOUR POSTS!! :p
HyBriD Wrote:search for: arpikaru

OA.COM

BZZZT! Wrong, try again dumb ass. You're allowed to use something other than google.com you know.

Arpikarhu

Little fuckin RENT bitch!
Maynard Wrote:

OA.COM

BZZZT! Wrong, try again dumb ass. You're allowed to use something other than google.com you know.

Arpikarhu

i get money for each hit.
bah, google is the best. Smile
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:

OA.COM

Arpikarhu

i get money for each hit.
You'd better give me half bitch!
Maynard Wrote:HAHA, SLASH is gay. And....I don't think this thread is for posting pictures. There was already a thread for that. I think Arpi wanted you to post websites that you get from a search on the person.
I just assumed that wasn't the case since that thread was already done about a week ago too.
Galt Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:HAHA, SLASH is gay. And....I don't think this thread is for posting pictures. There was already a thread for that. I think Arpi wanted you to post websites that you get from a search on the person.
I just assumed that wasn't the case since that thread was already done about a week ago too.
you shouldnt assume, it makes you look like an asshole