CDIH

Full Version: Boxing this saturday on HBO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been a big month for boxing and december is gonna be even bigger. Lots of fights, not all have been good but the matches are being made.

This one should be beyond good, it should be a classic encounter. Marco Antonio Barrera Vs. Manny Pacquiao, this should be a classic slugfest that both Roberto Duran and Marvin Hagler would be proud of. Both are tough, fierce and powerful punchers, should be a very exciting night.

Saturday on HBO.
these threads remind me of the CART threads on OA.com
Boxing is more exciting.

Or maybe lets not starts threads at all.
By the way if anyone cares, there will be a replay of last weeks PPV fight between Roy Jones and Antonio Tarver before the main event.

Starts at 9:45 on HBO
I'll be watching, buddy!
IrishAlkey Wrote:I'll be watching, buddy!
:thumbs-up:

Amazing fight, Pacquiao owned Barrera, the 3rd round could easy be the round of the year along with round 12 of Toney Vs Jirov. It was obviously sad to see Barrera so completely dominated especially since Barrera is still 29 years old but he's had close to 60 fights already.

I doubt its over for him but Manny Pacquiao is definetly the hot fighter below the welterweight division now and has a huge opportunity of fights ahead of him which will be nothing short of spectacular.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
IrishAlkey Wrote:I'll be watching, buddy!
:thumbs-up:

Amazing fight, Pacquiao owned Barrera, the 3rd round could easy be the round of the year along with round 12 of Toney Vs Jirov. It was obviously sad to see Barrera so completely dominated especially since Barrera is still 29 years old but he's had close to 60 fights already.

I doubt its over for him but Manny Pacquiao is definetly the hot fighter below the welterweight division now and has a huge opportunity of fights ahead of him which will be nothing short of spectacular.
god damn best fight i have seen in a long time