CDIH

Full Version: Music that puts you to sleep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any of you put on any type of music when you need help falling asleep? What kind (genre, specific band) do you put on? I usually can't sleep unless its completely quiet, but I was just curious, and its topical being that I can't fall asleep.
Brahm's Lullaby Confusedleeper:
Kyuss.
Sarah McLachlin
Loreena McKennitt & Sade (nice, mellow stuff)
Sade, excellent choice! Sade is GREAT music to F to as well.
Enya or Clannad
Hey Ladi Wrote:Enya or Clannad
Clannad.........I thought I was the only one that liked them. I discovered them on a VW commercial. :thumbs-up:
LunaBabe Wrote:
Hey Ladi Wrote:Enya or Clannad
Clannad.........I thought I was the only one that liked them. I discovered them on a VW commercial. :thumbs-up:
Sorry, but if they are on a VW television commercial, they are way beyond 'discovered' Wink

I know, i know, YOU discovered them(as in heard them for the first time).
I always go to sleep to either my local shit radio station or I pop in Deftones or Pantera.
Nothing aids my sleep better than the soothing sounds of Gwar.
Enya is definitely very relaxing..
Though I don't have any myself, one of my college roommates would put a CD of Whalesong in to sleep to... strangely enough, it was very soothing
Based on your suggestions, I think I'll put on some Killswitch or Cyndi Lauper tonite, thanks.
I've fallen asleep to ...and the circus left town before :p

for someone reason Dream Theater-Images and Words is soothing enough for me to fall asleep to

Tori Amos
Seriously now,

Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan
Dave Matthews
Alice-n-Chains - Unplugged Album, Especially "Brother"
Dave Matthews would give me nightmares