CDIH

Full Version: how come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how come the front page first topic and last replied box never match up with the actual first topic and last replied in the pit?
i don't think its because of whats saved in history because even when i go to a computer i haven't been on it never matches up
The threads displayed on the front page pop up as new threads are posted. You'll see the newest one on top and so on till they get bumped off the page. Galt's "old man" thread was the newest thread before this one.

The "last 10 posts" area is broken. It's supposed to update everytime somebody posts, but we mods have to manually update it in the moderator control panels every so often.
oh
ok then
then what's the point of having it? Why not just have a picture of Corey Haim and Corey Feldman together?
Go ahead and start a thread with a picture of Corey Haim and Corey Feldman together.
galt, you have your mission
Jack is going to be so pissed that he didn't get to answer that question.
by the way, I meant why not just have a picture of the Coreys permanently there instead of the useless and innaccurate "last 10 posts"?
If he had answered it, he would have had to admit he couldn't fix the Last 10 Replies thing. I don't mind updating it manually though.

Just one button to click. Ain't no thang.
we'll just need to have a daily corey thread
the coreys can be our theme if we go public!
While we're at it...
I have a problem with the overdraft option on my banking account.
It keeps happening.

Can you help a brother out, Danked?
Danked Wrote:If he had answered it, he would have had to admit he couldn't fix the Last 10 Replies thing. I don't mind updating it manually though.

Just one button to click. Ain't no thang.
This board needs at least three more moderators to handle thisi problem.

There certainly aren't enough mods
and especially now that hoon is posting again, it throws the mod to poster ratio way out of whack
if I steal watermellons comes back, the entire balance of power could be in jeopardy
oh man, imagine what would happen if *A* or starf*cker started lurking again

perish the thought!

Edited By HedCold on 1069452481
We'll just get rid of HedCold. Then of course the triumphant return of the Stoner Forum.
:fuggin: :fuggin: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: :fuggin:
I only came back to see if poster extrordinaire, Arpi was back.
He is always with us... like Jesus... or Jonathan Brandis.
Pages: 1 2