CDIH

Full Version: My friend got suspended...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for calling a female gym teacher a flaming dyke to her face. i think "fucking bitch" was also uttered.
is she a dyke?
im pretty sure that she is, but i have never seen her face buried in a vagina so i cannot answer that for sure
I'll bet she's really butch, too.
not really. but she does have lesbian hair going on.
oh yeah...on a side note...this kid is 6'9" and 400 lbs and he wears a big trench coat
Play hooky the day he's allowed back into school.
or wear a trench coat and join him in the fun!
I'm disappointed in you if you call someone like that your "friend"
if I know a guy who's 6'9" and 400 pounds, I'd rather be a friend and on his good side.
this week, we only had school on monday and wednesday, and got got out of school suspension on wednesday, so now he gets a 6 day weekend
no classes on Tuesday? What kind of school do you go to?

Your class wouldn't happen to be in the basement near the boiler room would it, brainiac?
there are parent teacher conferences today, douche.
a 6 day weekend? thats more than enough time to plot the school's demise...
Goatweed Wrote:a 6 day weekend? thats more than enough time to plot the school's demise...
that's what they tell you.

Like an entire school's worth of parents is going to take the day off so they can talk to the teachers.

Do that at night or the weekends.
Be creative with the violence.

You and "your" friend could spread gallons of gasoline throughout the hallways, all leading into the gym and spell out DYKE in huge letters. Then maybe plant some random pipe bombs in lockers filled with nails, shards of glass and a gallon of black power.

Be original and make sure you get the highest body count. Cause in the end that's all anyone cares about.
Galt Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:a 6 day weekend? thats more than enough time to plot the school's demise...
that's what they tell you.

Like an entire school's worth of parents is going to take the day off so they can talk to the teachers.

Ha!

My quote makes no sense. I meant to quote Quickstop
i was looking at that and i knew you did something wrong
Quote:Like an entire school's worth of parents is going to take the day off so they can talk to the teachers.

they usually do one during the afternoon and one at night. i used to only get a half day when the parent teacher conferences were in the afternoon