CDIH

Full Version: this is sexy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mario 3 being beaten in 11 minutes

There should be more videos on the internet like this rather than the stupid shit most of you post links to.

On a side note, I once beat Super Mario World in 13 minutes and 45 seconds. I even wrote a little note in the cartridge proclaiming my amazing accomplishment. I should have taped it.
that is amazing - 99 lives!!!!
those videos would be so much sweeter if both of them weren't forboding me
the most impressive thing is the little strategies he uses to save time. for example, he gets the first 2 star cards and then specifically avoids getting a 3rd star card so that he won't have to go through the bonus YOU GOT ALL THREE STAR CARDS screen. magnificent. And his fireballing is totally on point.
i'm watching the contra one and i don't remember that gun being so strong. he must be using some cheat
it only takes like one shot to kill most dudes in contra
not the guys the other machine things are being destroyed really fast
WHY AM I CAN'T VIEW??
YOU GOT THE SCUZZIEZ
the mario site is down, but on the contra right click save
i'll look for another link to the mario one
you fucking find it. I'm not webernet genious
that was amazing
that mario was insane...and he coulda been done in like 8 if it wasnt for his insane lust for 99 lives
I think he got most of those lives while waiting for the ship to keep moving, since it won't let you go any faster than the ship on those levels.
ah....indeed.