CDIH

Full Version: This is low even for a jew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was visiting my cousin in coney island on thursday to wish him a happy thanksgiving... well I really stopped by to get my birthday present.

Anyway I see this box on his kitchen table, I look inside and theres a bunch of groceries. There was a turkey, some eggs, bread and chocolates and such. I says "been shopping?"

He tells me that the church he works at was giving this stuff away to the people in the neighborhood, turkeys and everything for thanksgiving. The church goers would show up early and pick it up.

He then tells me that he wasnt keeping it cause a lot of the people who need it more than he did, didnt get nothing so he was gonna give it away to them.

Turns out the fuckin jews in the neighborhood who don't live near the church and obviously aren't members of the church, got wind of this give away and showed up to collect as well. They got there earlier than anyone and pretty much cleaned house. The people givin stuff out were volunteers and didnt know any better, till the people started showing up and spreading word that these people werent from the neighborhood plus they were jews.

By then it was too late, there was even a family that pulled up in a Benz and parked it down the block so no one would see.

Just one more on the scales of persecution. There's a reason persecution of the jews has lasted for thousands of years, no one holds a grudge that long unless theres a damn good reason.
I never had a reason
You never do
it would have been totally awesome if people started to realize and then there was a nazi-like lookout for jews during the handout. People start pointing and yelling "JEW!!" at strangers.

When I write my movie, this will become a scene.
I demand a writing credit or at the very least an executive producer credit.
i admire their complete lack of a soul
Quote:till the people started showing up and spreading word that these people werent from the neighborhood plus they were jews.
their hats and hair didn't give it away?
guess they're giving up that whole kosher deal.
Quote:there was even a family that pulled up in a Benz and parked it down the block so no one would see

lazy fucks, I would've parked at least 3 blocks away, just to be sure.
fuckin jews