CDIH

Full Version: pick a photo to represent the pit!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
go!
NO NUDITY IN THE PIT
[Image: baker1.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
oh man, that one will be hard to top
Do alternating sigs
haha hedcold actually edited his into a link.
[Image: bakertalkbig.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
i wish hybrid would edit his :crackhead:
[Image: post-13-87614-braftery.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Paxil Poppin Chub Chub or the raft, oh man tough call tough call
imagine if the Raft was your grandpa, how sweet would that be?
i'd make him say TAKIN IT...TO THE TIN!! over and over again
I'll bet that bat gets a lot of pussy.
[Image: pit.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
[Image: themax.jpg]
OMG SHE'S CHEATING ON ZACH!!!!!
[Image: PPADNight.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Galt Wrote:OMG SHE'S CHEATING ON ZACH!!!!!
its johnny d!
[Image: PeachPit.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Pages: 1 2