CDIH

Full Version: Black Hawk Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am seeing this Thursday Night at an advanced screening.

Anyone else have any desire to see it or is it too close to the 9/ll attacks?
I just hope there isn't some lame ass love story in it.
I don't think so, but ya never know. It is a Jerry Bruckheimer / Ridley Scott Film and it is a free advance screening so I am not too concerned.

And AM, fix my status before I mess with your status over at oa.com. There... that oughtta strike some fear into your commie ass!
Jerry Bruckheimer? Need I remind of Armaggedon.

And Slash you don't like your status? Why not?
I dont think am woul mind if you fuked wit histatus
looks like a sweeeet movie :crossbones:

Quote:I just hope there isn't some lame ass love story in it.
I dont know how they would that off but then again were talking about hollywood and they can fuck up anything....LOL
i h eard reviews that it's pretty much just one long action sequence
Quote:And AM, fix my status
That gives me such pleasure to read that. :lol:

Jerry Bruckheimer:

Bad Boys
Flashdance
The Rock
Con Air
Coyote Ugly
Dangerous Minds

Need I say more? I have read some good reviews about this flick though and Ridley Scott might be a redeeming factor.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Jan. 16 2002 at 1:31
Quote:need i say more?
Amazing Race, Pearl Harbor, Gone in 60 Seconds, Armageddon

of course he also gave us CSI and...well, CSI

EDIT: And Scott hasn't made a great movie since blade runner

Edited By IkeaBoy on Jan. 16 2002 at 1:33
Quote:And Slash you don't like your status? Why not?

Because -

Quote:Who would have thought some poster would hassle a mod so much just to get "Now with 25% more enigma".

- is a question, NOT a statement. It should be ended with a "?" NOT a "."

Also, I am mocking the whole whining about the status thing.<font color=white>

Edited By SLASH on Jan. 16 2002 at 4:28
Hey Slash, do you think you'd be able to change my oa status for me?
Quote:Hey Slash, do you think you'd be able to change my oa status for me?
Sure, how does "Followuaut" sound? LMMFGDCBO<font color=white>

Edited By SLASH on Jan. 16 2002 at 4:29
OH I can't wait SLASH, that way more rumors about shit that isn't true can fly around that place. But then again, that's what everyone over there thrives on, no?
Ughhh, it was a joke from me. I havn't read your thread or Seph's thread (other than his manifesto) and I needed to intervene in Sean's thread yesterday.

I don't "chat" with people, and I have a mind of my own.

If you can't take that as a "TOG" type joke, so be it.

I also told AM that I was going to mess with his status, as a joke, since it doesn't have an effect on him either.

I apologize that you somehow missed teh funney.
Hey SLASH, fuckin relax man. You're being a little too paranoid lately man. Do you really think I need help getting teh funney? Please man.

Take things with a grain of salt man. I thought you knew how to do that.
See how paranoid you are, I was taking things with a grain of salt. I am fully relaxed. And I never ever under-estimate your paranoid factor.
SLASH Wrote:See how paranoid you are, I was taking things with a grain of salt. I am fully relaxed. And I never ever under-estimate your paranoid factor.
Backpeddling mo-fo!
:p
Quote:Backpeddling

It's Backpedaling.

And just because you look like a tool, doesn't mean I am backpedaling. Maybe you are just a paranoid tool, eh?

Oh, and thanks for rooning my thread. "My Thread" That thread ownership thing gets me all the time. Next time I will put in ***Do Not Defile***. That and a bucket of KFC will get me an invite to Kid's place, LOL
Can we get back to Slash's enigma now lol?(there question mark just for you lol)
Do you doubt my paranoia? Ever?
Pages: 1 2 3