CDIH

Full Version: Good Morning, Assholes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So how's everything going in your aimless, worthless, stupid life?
I woke up at a normal time for the first time ever.
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue, fuckface? Answer the fucking question.
I would, but 99.99% of the time people ask "hows it going?", they couldn't give a shit and are using it as an excuse to blabber on about their dumb life instead.
Yes but I specifically asked about what is going on in your dumb life. There is no subversion here.
ok, well I was supposed to go to a show today in jersey with Hybrid but it got cancelled because of the snow, so instead I am going to radio shack to hopefully find a thingy to hook up my bass to the computer and then I will be bored shitless the rest of the day.

and you?
Fuck you, dumby.
Jack: You have been sitting in my thread long enough. You better be giving me something to read or bleeding to death. Do something or get the fuck out of here.
I went out drinking with my brother last night.
Now I am doing my laundry and cleaning my apartment
then I will do some work for the rest of the day
I may or may not go out drinking tonight.
Then I will watch football on Sunday
alcoholic
moderator on an internet messageboard
touche'
I woke up at 4:30 this morning, let me explain
The mayor in my town (henceforth referred to as ass-bag) passed a new law a few years back saying that when she said so, no one could park on the streets during snowstorms. Apparently ass-bag didn't like that plows couldn't get all the way to the curb when people parked their cars in the street. Well, I have 5 people living in this place, and the driveway can fit one car...maybe two if I really squueze it. So at 4:30, I get woken up by someone saying they were flipping around on the TV (yeah insomnia) and they saw a message from Mayor Ass-bag saying she was invoking that law.

So I was outside for a few hours shoveling out the cars and driveway so I could pull three of them onto my lawn and the others in the driveway. My place looks so white trash with a Jeep, Monte Carlo and Camry all on the front lawn.

After that, I went to sleep until around noon, woke up, and made some Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in the oven...with lots of that frosting stuff

I just want the record to show that I have heard not a single snow plow int he past 6 hours...I hate you Mayor Ass-bag. I'm wishing cancer on you, cancer of the head

Edited By Doc on 1070736305
I enjoy the whole Mayor Ass-bag name calling thing.
the snow killed my plans...there was supposed to be a basketball game against our rivals last night, canceled. then my friend's improv show for tonight was canceled, and now the mall shuttle isnt running, either
That cunt should get cunt cancer as well.
Her cunt cancer should get cancer!
I think it is completely reasonable that you shouldn't be able to park on the street.

The street is for driving, not parking. You have too many people living in your house, spend some money and make your driveway bigger. Why should the rest of the street see your ghettoed out front yard, and have to half of the street undriveable because cars are sitting there.

And if the plows, doing their jobs, accidentally hit someone's car because they were parked on the street, they would sue the town.
Galt Wrote:I think it is completely reasonable that you shouldn't be able to park on the street.

The street is for driving, not parking. You have too many people living in your house, spend some money and make your driveway bigger. Why should the rest of the street see your ghettoed out front yard, and have to half of the street undriveable because cars are sitting there.

And if the plows, doing their jobs, accidentally hit someone's car because they were parked on the street, they would sue the town.
quiet assbag
so far I've had some coffee, made a huge breakfast, been watching the snow and wondering when it's gonna die down so I can go back out there and use my new machine.

There's nothing on TV so I had to decide between watching one of my several DVD's or coming on here - and based on this thread, I see I made the wrong choice.
Pages: 1 2