CDIH

Full Version: How AIDS has affected my family and my life - an essay by Galt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday, I found out that unlike most Sundays, The Sopranos was not shown on HBO that night, so that HBO could bring us a story about a bunch of faggots having to deal with God's Curse.

Also, my brother missed Sopranos too.

The end.
It's sure as hell taking God a good long ass time to kill off all those damn faggots.
Galt Wrote:Yesterday, I found out that unlike most Sundays, The Sopranos was not shown on HBO that night, so that HBO could bring us a story about a bunch of faggots having to deal with God's Curse.

Also, my brother missed Sopranos too.

The end.
did it talk about gift givers?
Satan owns all the drug companies, and prevents all the weak from dying as tthey rightly should. Much like how he promotes charity thus allowing sustinance and protection for the weak elk of the herd.
What about all those Africans?
HedCold Wrote:did it talk about gift givers?
Please, I only watched it long enough to confirm it was HBO before I cancelled my subscription to the channel.

Edited By Galt on 1070934654
AIDS is a government created biological weapon.
Reason #327 why Ronald Reagan's DNA should be cloned and appointed supreme ruler of the land.
i taped it and will hopefully find some time to watch it during the week. your sopranos repeat will probably not be shown next week either because part 2 is going to be on.
Galt Wrote:Reason #327 why Ronald Reagan's DNA should be cloned and appointed supreme ruler of the land.
With the Alzheimer or without?
Liberal Bullshit
Answer the QUESTION!!!!!
isn't Reagan dead?
Brain dead, if that counts.
works for me.

Nancy too?