CDIH

Full Version: Snow forecasted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are only two or three warm weather teams that have a chance at making the NFL playoffs, and only two that play in a dome.

With the Pats getting homefield, I was hoping that it would be all warm-weather teams.

Poop.
that's some quality research you're doing
that's 100% original stuff right there.

Free preview.
It's either this year or no year for the Eagles. They will get to the bowl but no guarrantees they'll win it. Not yet anyway.
this is a bad year to predict bowl teams. i can see new england, kansas city, or whoever wins the afc south(the wildcard one probably wont go all the way) making it with equal chances. meanwhilst, the nfc is a shambles. philly doesnt have the offense(mcnabb, yes, the rest, not really), when dallas screws up, they screw up huge, the rams throw too many picks, carolina has no offense, and the north teams are all bad
what kind of teenager writes "meanwhilst"?
isn't it meanwhile?
I knew a teenager who used the word "nay" in class. He said "I think, nay, I know...." I can't remember what the hell he was talking about, but I remember that we laughed him out of the building.
why you peeps be hatin' on the meanwhilst?
I'm all about the "nay". The secret is overemphasizing. If you don't, people think you're an ass. If you do: King of Comedy.

Try it out.