CDIH

Full Version: I went to Scores last night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
meh.
you see high pitched eric?
Over priced and too many Vito's

Edited By Bland on 1071345245
OH MAN YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO PRIVILGE!!!!!
^ haha
I did go to Bizarro Scores afterwards. I think it was called the Baby Doll Lounge. Near the Holland Tunnel.

It was really pathetic.
Maybe you just don't like vagina.
they didnt' show their vaginas
To you.
The scores chicks all had wall-eyed nipples

The baby doll chicks were all spooks
Ain't nothing wrong with a little dark meat...
You want topless bars with hot chicks go to Montreal or Austin.
I never understood why people loved Montreal so much.

And the best strip club I've ever been to is Crazy Horse II in Vegas. At least it used to be a few years ago. I went last year and it was more of the same where every two minutes they were bothering you for dances and drinks. It used to be more laid back and the girls would just hang with you.
Montreal rocks!!!
Jaguars Gentlemen's Club puts any strip club I've ever been to to shame. The strangest thing about it is that the dancers make enough money to fly in from their hometowns and work a few days and then go back home.
why, where does "nikki" tell you she is "from"?
I was only there once and the girl told me she was from Dallas. However, the four girls that my friend got lapdances from each were from different places. Trust me, a lot of people work in Vegas but live somewhere else.
ok mr. hefner, i trust you.
the nudie bars down in fla. are very nice. they get totally naked and let you touch them.
Daydreams-philly. Full nudity, mostly hot chicks and it's byob.
Pages: 1 2