CDIH

Full Version: We Got Him!!!!!! - Saddam Captured
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saddam captured

:toast: :banana: :toast:

Discuss....
I really feel bad for you people who learn of this news on CDIH.
Officials say Saddam was found in a hole WITH rifles yet not one shot was fired.

So..not only was this Muslim Hero not a martyr for dying instead of being captured by the evil Americans..he's a coward for not even attempting to fight.

That's what I would've expected from a man who impolred Iraqi men, women & children to rise up and fight the Americans.
Apparently, Allah wants everyone else to die..except him.

What a waste of space.
they should have just killed him

none of this justice nonsense
Hoon Wrote:Officials say Saddam was found in a hole WITH rifles yet not one shot was fired.

So..not only was this Muslim Hero not a martyr for dying instead of being captured by the evil Americans..he's a coward for not even attempting to fight.

That's what I would've expected from a man who impolred Iraqi men, women & children to rise up and fight the Americans.
Apparently, Allah wants everyone else to die..except him.

What a waste of space.
Wow, that's a controversial "Anti-Saddam" stance you're taking there.
Did they find the WMD's yet? This is all alot of bullshit. Machiavelil once said something that I think applies to all the Bushies out there," Men are so simple and so inclined to immediate needs that the deceiver never lacks victims for his deceptions".
which album was that on?
he looks so old and sad in that picture Sad
He looks like Joe Pesci in With Honors
so i just learned saddam was caputred from cdih and that its snowing from putting on the jet game

i'll celebrate by going back to bed
or slit your wrists.
I learned it from whackbagkid!
send me the new pine lp
if it's the one that came out a few weeks ago, I don't have it.
damn. i have it queued but the kid is never on.