CDIH

Full Version: That other thread went off topic so.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WHO WANTS TO BUY ME A MILKSHAKE? INQUIRE BELOW
danked does
milkshakes are really good. try and get him to buy me one too.
as long as it's chocolate, none of that vanilla nonesense
i like vanilla. i like mint chocolate chip milkshakes alot too. the chips get stuck in the straw if it's not made to perfection though. i get sad when that happens. :-(
at haagen-dasz they have a shake with chocolate ice cream, chocolate fudge, chocolate chips, chocolate sprinkles, and whipped cream. It is heaven in a cup, i think I will get one today.
good luck with the angioplasty.
When I worked at Burger King, we used to clean out the shake machine every night with bleach, and then run the bleach through the machine, as well as rinse it out with water.

Every now and then we'd skip the whole rinse procedure and just put the shake mix right in the machine - noone ever complained. Good times.
Friendly's strawberry fribble goes great with a friendly frank.

Also, theres not better compliment to a shake than lightly salted french fries on the side.
Tom's Restaurant (Monk's from Seinfeld) has good milk shakes.
I dated a girl who liked to dip her french fries in the shake - it was really disgusting to watch.
Thats tasty.
I'm gonna start ending every one of my statements by calling someone a cock just like in the movie Baseketball, cock.
i got a Bailey's Shake from haagen dazs on saturday...fucking amazing...cock.
did you get drunk?
Galt Wrote:Tom's Restaurant (Monk's from Seinfeld) has good milk shakes.
that is one of the worst diners ever
Goatweed Wrote:I dated a girl who liked to dip her french fries in the shake - it was really disgusting to watch.
damn, i thought that was gonna be like one of wbk's stories
I knew a girl who used to do that too. I think she did it more to rile up the boys than anything else.

She would find the longest french fry, dip it in her Vanilla shake and then proceed to suck the shake off the fry, then eat the fry.
eww
yeah, that sounds kinda gross.

i do enjoy eating fries with a shake or icecream though. or salt and vinegar chips with chocolate
Pages: 1 2