CDIH

Full Version: All you have to bring is your love of everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
at beautiful Mt. Airy Lodge.
What if I don't love everything?
I gather that Mt. Airy lodge has slowly degenerated into a series of decrepit 70's deco-art rooms with hot tubs that have become discolored and encrusted by years of seminal and vaginal fluids, and its beautiful woodland trails have become a haven for the devil worshiping teenage Nazi youth of Generation Y to inseminate their GHB-laden 16 year old vixens in tight sweat pants while they drink strange conconctions of 99 Bananas and winshield wiper fluid and listen to Eminem tell them to shoot ever member of the Republican party. So far away from the images of love in the lap of luxury that we beheld from our television screens while we waited for He-Man to come back from commercial.
Did somebody buy you a stenographer for christmas?
What's a stenographer?
I assume you are kidding.
I am voraciously serious.
By your improper use of voracious I have no choice but to believe you.
My use was proper. My seriousness is such that it craves food in waiting for you to provide me with the definition of stenographer.
That particular commercial jingle is burned into my memory from childhood.
a stenographer is someone that records everything you say. courts have them to keep track of the minutes.

Edited By Hybrid on 1071891263
Ah. Thank you, Hybrid. You are a true friend.
Danked, do you remember the jingle for the Milton Plaza, the Lullaby of All Broadway?
Come along and listen to... the lullaby of Broadway...

Milford Plaza
How about that McDonalds commercial that used to come on at Christmastime, where the little girl was on the ice, and she couldnt keep up with the other kids, and then Ronald came along and played with her?
I can see it in my mind. I don't remember if they sang a song or not.
It used to make me cry.
Strong men also cry... strong men also cry...
Mind if I do a J?
By god sir, I will not abide another toe.
Pages: 1 2