CDIH

Full Version: So who gets your vote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I been sayin for a while that Bush ain't gettin re-elected but after listening to the democratic candidates debate on numerous occasions I am not too sure about that.

There really isn't someone who grabs me as "he could lead us".

Clinton was different, he just had it, most likely Dean will be the democratic rep. against Bush and he is too shaky on his stances. I'd gladly vote for Lieberman but a jew president isn't too likely, VP yeah but not Pres.

I think sadly that Bush might just get another 4 years even though there's still a while left.
i'm for Clark...but too little too late. Dean will be the opposition and it's success will depend on jobs/believable economic turnaround/osama.
I'm voting Libertarian as usual.

I can't stand either of the Major Party assholes, they're just Big Government/Corporate hacks.

Fight the power, vote for Liberty!

Edited By Mad on 1072057040
Bush will win because the dems want him to. They don' twant a democrat in the white house so that they can run either Gore or Clinton in 2008. Thats why Gore backed Dean so early.He knows Bush will thrash him and leave the field open for him in 2008.
If I vote, I will vote third party.
shit...i vote now, dont i?
I won't vote because I'm not registered in NY, and I don't feel like taking the time to do so, and doing an absentee is useless in Massachusetts because I could vote 100,000 times, and it wouldn't make a difference who carries the state.

That said: Bush is going to win. The economy is getting better. Patriotism will run rampant. The entire election will be. If you don't vote for Bush, the terrorists wins.

If I voted, it would be for Browne who will probably run again for the libertarians though they need someone different that actually has charisma
Quote:doing an absentee is useless in Massachusetts because I could vote 100,000 times, and it wouldn't make a difference who carries the state.

Same would apply if you took the time to register in NY.
Other than a few dumb polls on this board i've never voted ever.
I'm happy to hear that the birthplace of our nation has in no way influence or made an impact on your schedule for the Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
With the terror alert level increase today, I don't think a terrorist attack would be a good thing for bush's numbers. It'd be kinda silly invading afghanistan a 2nd time.
But it's still nice to know that if no terrorist attacks take place during the period that the level is at Orange, it will in no way influence people to vote for the President.
I think Captain Noah designed the terrorist alert color codes.
I just love how they scare the shit out of everyone and then say "please don't let this impact your plans".

Kinda reminds me when Christy Whitman said the area around the trade center was safe and there were no hazards in the air, anyone with half a braincell knew that was impossible.
If I lived or worked in the area where two 110 story buildings built in the 70s had recently collapsed, I would probably have invested in a mask of some sort.
The amount of asbestos and cfc's alone that were spread by those clouds over the weeks is scary enough.

Christy Whitman should visit all the volunteers and workers who worked ground zero and are now deathly ill and tell them how safe the air was.
I don't think the air quality was weighing heavily on the minds of the volunteers.
Sorry, don't call homeland security and turn me in cause I supported the terrorists by questioning the bush administration.

I wasn't questioning their motives, I wasn't in anyway demoralizing them and you know it. But there could have been precautions taken to prevent any harm to them, they coulda taken a couple bucks from the 87 billion "iraq relief" fund to :gasp: protect our own citizens.
nah
Quote:I wasn't questioning their motives, I wasn't in anyway demoralizing them and you know it. But there could have been precautions taken to prevent any harm to them, they coulda taken a couple bucks from the 87 billion "iraq relief" fund to :gasp: protect our own citizens.

Yes, we could have. We could have had a large supply of gas masks ready to go. We could have ordered more and gotten them there in time. But we didnt, and we couldn't stop them from going in anyway. It's the city's, state's, and federal government's fault, as well as the fault of 19 crazy towelheads.

Quote:Sorry, don't call homeland security and turn me in cause I supported the terrorists by questioning the bush administration.

Don't worry, the numbers on my speed dial only call into the Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity programs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4