CDIH

Full Version: Yeah, so this nigger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today refused to get into the elevator with me because I was white. That just fucked me up for the whole day. I was going to see my cousin and I get to the elevator when I see someone coming behind me, since it's the projects I figure it's a black person and I heard the rumors about them, so I put my hand on my knife and held the door. This motherfucker looks at me and says he ain't riding with no whitey. Like what the fuck am I gonna do to him? I know it's hard to imagine but this fuck was bigger than me and uglier, like high-pitch eric only black. I only held the door cause I figure these niggers will hunt you down and kill you for shit like that since they ain't got shit else to do with their time.

I was just insulted.
is it a fancy knife?
You probably smelled too good for him.
You shoulda said you weren't holdin the door for him and then welcomed your imaginary friend aboard the elevator.
did he have gold teeth?
were you just looking in a dirty mirror?
Goatweed Wrote:did he have gold teeth?
Yes and a doo rag and a sweater 4 sizes too small, kinda like warren sapp when he wore the shaq jersey during a laker game last year.
I had a run-in with a member of the african-american race today too. I got on the subway and was standing near the door because there was nowhere to move and this dude comes in and pushes me from behind and when i look back he goes "my brotha, can't you move over, there's all this space over there" and i just ignore him and after a few seconds he's like "you can't hear, go move over there", and I'm looking and there's really nowhere to move so I move like a step and sarcastically say "I'm sorry, is that good enough" and he just stares at me and continues listening to his (i assume) rap music. I was afraid he was gonna push me as I got off the subway.
did you have your special knife with you?
An african american once told me I couldnt get out of my seat and get off the bus until he went first. I accepted my punishment, since its obvious I enslaved the black man.
A black guy asked me for the time once so I pretended to look at my watch and swiftly kicked him in the balls.
The Sleeper Wrote:I had a run-in with a member of the african-american race today too. I got on the subway and was standing near the door because there was nowhere to move and this dude comes in and pushes me from behind and when i look back he goes "my brotha, can't you move over, there's all this space over there" and i just ignore him and after a few seconds he's like "you can't hear, go move over there", and I'm looking and there's really nowhere to move so I move like a step and sarcastically say "I'm sorry, is that good enough" and he just stares at me and continues listening to his (i assume) rap music. I was afraid he was gonna push me as I got off the subway.
See that's why I put my hand on my knife, I figure if someone's gettin hurt, I ain't gonna be the last one ya see?
Maybe there wasn't enough room on the elevator for the both of you.
I don't see negroes in my daily life. There are only two in my office floor of well over 100 people. There are CERTAINLY none in my apartment building. Jeez! Could you imagine?????? Whoa! Anyway, yeah, so I don't come accross those animals thankfully.