CDIH

Full Version: womens are horrible - let me tell you a thing or few about it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they'll drain you cause they wanna fuck all the time, it's really horrible.
Alkeys tolds you womens is tricksy...

Womens lies...

Womens hurts the master...
I know. See you fuck one, they don't keep her mouth shut, she's gonna tell somebody. That's what they do, they tell their friends. Then if the friend likes it she gonna tell somebody. Before you know it you gotta fuck 8 or 9 of them. Then they leave your ass with nothin, not even a pot of soup, just drained.
were you having dreams too?
That's not how it goes with me.
I remember I was with this one woman, she was fine. Skin was tender, like a babies butt. She had a gold tooth, like a star and when she smiled and put that gold on you no one could resist. She smelled sweet too, like taffy, I used to see her and just lick her on the hand, that's how sweet she was. She was one of them women that are so fine you wanna suck their daddies dick out of gratitude. Well she told me she had one of them rectomy's, you know that's when they scoop the pussy out and leave just the box it came in. So she didn't want nothin from me and I didn't want nothin from her and we had a good time.

Cause I remember, see you ever have them crabs? Let me tell you somethin, nothin worse in the world. Cause they love pubics and they jump around there. Plus it's embarassing especially on a hot day, cause they make you scratch them in public. I was at a bus stop one day and damn near pulled my nuts off one day.

I got them from this lady I used to frequent, we snuck out into the apple ochards and layed around all day and we started kissing. Then I started rubbin on her, womens like when you rub on them, if you rub in them right spots. You gotta rub them on the inside of the knee right by the knee cap. You rub it there and you rub till it starts burnin, they'll open up then for you boy.

Then I wake up the next day and my nuts are burning up and I jump outta bed and start fanning my nuts and yelling for help from my cousin "Help me, help me cuz, blow on em". Well he told me the damn things will burn up if he had to blow on them.
It's like watching a Vietnam vet have a flashback.
Especially since you never really pay attention to what they're saying
I had this one woman back in chicago, loved her to death. I knew she was fuckin around on me though, cause i'd get up in the morning to go to work, when I came back the toilet seat would be up. Ain't no bitch in the world pee with the toilet seat up. So I set a little trap, I got up early one morning for work and before I left I nailed the toilet seat down. So my friend rainbow johnson and me hid behind the house and waited for this motherfucker to show up.

Then I see that motherfucker show up and I caught him tryin to lift the toilet seat up. Well I said send you soul to heaven cause yo ass is mine. So my woman jump in front of him and I had to push her out the way, I didn't hit her hard or nothin but I had to push her out the way and rainbow grabbed her.

Then this motherfucker is gonna go ahead and hit me. Now i'm mad, this motherfucker is fuckin my bitch and now he gonna hit me. See I was real real strong back then, I was just strong enough to lift up my pistol and shoot him in his ass. I shot him everywhere too, everywhere he grabbed I shot him somewhere else.

So he ran out the house into the street but he was too tough to die, men were men back then they wouldn't die like they do today. You could shoot a dude 5 or 6 times and they wouldn't die, you cut someone today and they shit themselves.

I guess they ain't made of what they used to be made of.
if jays made his stories this short then maybe i would read them.

maybe.