CDIH

Full Version: Worst day of the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone runs to the stores because they think there are going to be great deals. All I want to do is just return some shit that I don't want and get store credit. But now I can't do that because all you jews flock in to try and save money on your last few presents.

You fools! Every merchant knows this so they crank up their prices.

You wait; come Monday, prices start to fall.
At least there's no more Christmas music!
You're posting from the mall?
quit your cross-board inside jokes to confuse me. I am posting from the 16th floor in beautiful mid-town Manhattan.

However, later today I will be forced to go to the mall and I will shoot hundreds and hundreds of people with my makebelieve laser gun in an attempt to get them out of my way
Will you make sound effects as you "shoot" them and yell racial slurs?
No, stupid. I won't be yelling racial slurs or making noises. :rollingeyesemoticon: I will, however be squishing their heads between my thumb and forefinger.
Galt Wrote:quit your cross-board inside jokes to confuse me. I am posting from the 16th floor in beautiful mid-town Manhattan.

However, later today I will be forced to go to the mall and I will shoot hundreds and hundreds of people with my makebelieve laser gun in an attempt to get them out of my way
midtown, eh??? so, when we doing lunch?
thats not suzie.