CDIH

Full Version: Gambling Scams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to Atlantic City next week and I need a way to make millions so I can stop associating with you message board scum. What's the easiest way to do this?
Kill Matt Damon and take his part in Oceans 12.
noted
Say hi to RapeFantasizer for me.
you don't mean that
Split when you get a pair of 10's
I'm banning you from this thread
I hope you forget your I.D. at home.
why would he need to kill Matt Damon for Ocean's 12. Wouldn't that make it Ocean's 11 again?
Galt Wrote:why would he need to kill Matt Damon for Ocean's 12. Wouldn't that make it Ocean's 11 again?
You need to stop spending so much time at YMB
Keyser's room mate made a killing, so stake him and split it 50-50. Or just beat him over the head with a skate board after he wins.
Galt Wrote:why would he need to kill Matt Damon for Ocean's 12. Wouldn't that make it Ocean's 11 again?
Oceans 12 is the sequel that's filming for Oceans 11, hence since sleeper has an uncanny resemblence to Matt Damon he can replace him after he slices him up with his sweet bowie knife.
Oh, I must have missed the "Sleeper looks like Matt Damon" angle.
Look at the big brett on brain.
is it funny because he doesn't look like Matt Damon at all?
If he looked anymore like matt damon he'd feel my wrath for the disappointment that he was Ryan Saving Private Ryan.
I'm going to AC tomorrow. Play $25 blackjack and strap on a set.
can I hire an autistic person to count cards?
Heres a simple system to count cards.

For the following cards, add 1 in your head:

For the following, subtract 1:
10,A

Ignore all other cards.

Use this system to bet...

Bet Count
1 +1 or less
2 +2 or +3
3 +4 or +5
4 +6 or +7
5 +8 or more

The point of this system is to bet money when the deck is more advantageous to the player and less otherwise, or not to play at all which is better but maybe not so fun. Presume that the bank uses one deck (more often 6 or 8 i used) and that you are playing 1 chip as your main bet. This is a chart for how to play in different positions. Note that this is for international rules and not the swedish ones.
I'm lost, don't you bet before the cards are dealt, so how would you know what cards are showing when you bet?

edit: nevermind, i think i understand, you keep a running tally in your head and bet based on that tally
Pages: 1 2