CDIH

Full Version: Generation Jets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is some kids show that they showed at noon today. I just put it on because I thought the game started at 1, and I was going to watch the pregrame stuff.

But it was this cartoon show with all these black kids wearing Jet's gear speaking ghetto talking about their bling bling and yo yo yo; so racist.

Well the plot of today's show was about being prudent with money. To teach the lesson, the kids happened to be around Wall Street, there is this one girl (who surprise surprise happens to be white...and by the sound of her voice...probably a yid too) who knew all about money and how you can make more money investing than by playing sports.

As it turns out, it started raining, this guy gave the black kids this business idea, where he would sell them 20 $10 umbrellas for $5 and get them to sell them for any amount they wanted (a couple blocks away). Being nigger kids and having wasted all of their money on bling bling and grits, they had to ask the white girl for $100. She, of course had the $100, and spent the rest of the day hanging around teaching another one of her friends (yet another white chick) about how great it is to be a business owner and have your money work for you.

All the while, this group of black kids do well, sell everything out, and then proceed to act nigger rich, spending all of their money on yet more bling bling. They ask the jewess for more money so they can do the deal again and make more money. She gives them more, but also tells them they have to pay 10% interest. They agree.

Then this one kid gets all upiddy like "yo yo yo, why we gots to pay her the juice? She ain't be down here bustin her butt sellin. That be wack yo" (that is a verbatim quote) and one of the other black kids (probably a direct descendant of a house nigger) uses that as a lesson to explain essentially how all business owners are Gods and all employees should worship the ground they walk on because if they didn't put their money up, then no one would be employeed. All hail rich people!!!!

It stops raining, the kids can't sell the umbrellas, they lower their prices, they still can't sell enough to cover the interest, so they have to sell some of their precious bling bling.

They go back to whitey and give her all the money, and she laughs at them. Actually laughs at them for being so dumb and not knowing how to handle money.

All in all, if Adam Smith himself had written this script it could not have been as pro-business owner and anti-employee. I was absolutely shocked.

Also, the blatant racism of the poor ignorant black kids getting exploited by the two white people (outwitted by GIRLS, no less) was just brilliantly played.

I am a big fan of this show, and if I hope it doesn't stop with the Jet's season
The reality is they would have gang raped her and her friend, beaten them and pimped them out on the corner till they OD'ed on the smack or their uterus fell out.
I watch it.
I created it.
i'm never up early enough to watch it
Yet it's on at noon and primetime if flooded with countless crappy sitcoms.

It sounded amazing from Galts great summary.

Quote:All the while, this group of black kids do well, sell everything out, and then proceed to act nigger rich

My favorite line.
he did make it sound mint
It must be from reading all those reports at work.
There should be a Generation Bengals show
maybe there is
I should be able to watch this show then
So this show is not on, on a weekly basis?
:Confusedhakes fist at goatweed::
the boards are really entertaining - we should join up!
I wonder if they have syndication underground for those not in the NY area
nope - and no WOW forum either (for those who remember what WOW was, right Kid A?)
one of you who is registered there is more than welcome to post my episode synopsis
I think it would be funny if you did it
Pages: 1 2