CDIH

Full Version: What to wear to the next pool party? - Always dress to impress the ladies...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When going swimming in the CDIH swimming pool, please try to wear appropriate attire. It's not only fashionalbe, but it's functional as well. But remember though, as always, it's safety first.

<center>[Image: 1011169966353_exposure_suit_front.jpg]</center>

#1 - Heavy duty plexi-glass face shield to protect your eyes from HeyLadi's rancid rotten tuna boat bile which has been known to have the same consistancy as battery acid.

#2 - Self contained breathing apparatus with constant feed of fresh bowel emmisions gathered from virgingrrl after a week-long binge of broccoli, baked beans and Busch Light.

#3 - Regulated nutrition intake valve for easy re-fueling from Lunababe's curdled cottage cheese producing mamories.

#4 - Easy pull release valve for self contained double layered eneama/colostomy bag and THC filtering cathater overflow that comes pre-filled courtesy of Spitfire and Naughty Angel.

#5 - Ultra Thin Pre-Lubricated Haz-Mat gloves which come in handy when performing freelance gynocology exams, pap smears and rectal exams on crx girl & Rape Fantisizer. (God only knows what kind of festering fungii live in those craters)

#6 - Cool Orange Racing Stripe. (chicks dig stripes)

#7 - Salvation Army bought Rubber Boots with the soles cut out so you can squish your toes in all of the slimey, puss ridden, disease infested, blood, sweat and stanky twat drippings.

I hope this helps some of you guys decide how you will dress for the next social gathering down by the old water hole. I hope that one or two of the ladies here will post some pictures of what they might wear to our next big Luau.

Plus, If anyone has any ideas for theme parties, tips for pool safety issues, or general suggestions or comments, please feel free to share with the group. :fuggin:
<font color=E5E5E5>

Edited By FNMoron on Jan. 16 2002 at 04:50
1. When in the pool, Never put your face in the "water," for risk of losing your skin.

2. If you eat before you go in, and then feel you are going to heave it all up, aim for the pool. If you miss, we'll just have to push it all in later anyway.

3. There is no garbage, use the pool.

4. There is no bathroom, use the pool.
Whatever happened to " Welcome to our ool. Notice there is no P in it. Lets keep it that way"?
All that is well and good but when Kingpin and Onehung show up into the pool and their marinating cum shooters hit the water not even cholorine will kill what they have. If the CDC can't even identify what these fuckers carry, then you know there is a problem. They'll turn the water into a mixture between the hudson river and maynards "happy hour jambalaya squirts" When his herpes acts up and leaks out chunks of spinal fluid and backed up cum crusts from getting railed in the ass by more cock than perdue, inc.

How is your suit gonna protect against that my friend?
So, ya's want to help me break in my new pool this summer?

Looks like we have all the rules & guidelines in place.
Quote:All that is well and good but when Kingpin and Onehung show up into the pool and their marinating cum shooters hit the water not even cholorine will kill what they have. If the CDC can't even identify what these fuckers carry, then you know there is a problem. They'll turn the water into a mixture between the hudson river and maynards "happy hour jambalaya squirts" When his herpes acts up and leaks out chunks of spinal fluid and backed up cum crusts from getting railed in the ass by more cock than perdue, inc.

How is your suit gonna protect against that my friend?
Gonzo, Gonzo, Gonzo... The suit isn't meant to protect you from anything except fresh air...and maybe the occasional volcanic skunk twat spray from Ladi...That shit really burns the eyes... If you noticed, I stated:
Quote:#7 - Salvation Army bought Rubber Boots with the soles cut out so you can squish your toes in all of the slimey, puss ridden, disease infested, blood, sweat and stanky twat drippings.
The "safety first" issue that i refered to was more like what Ladi replied with...

Edited By FNMoron on Jan. 16 2002 at 6:25
Code:
The "safety first" issue that i refered to was more like what Ladi replied with...

Can I get a cookie then?
hate to break it to you, Ladi... but i don't dispense cookies around here... so :no, really, fuck off: Confusedatan:
ahh forget it, I'd just eat it any way :real good:
Ladi, how about if I float you an air biscuit? Is that close enough to a cookie for ya?
:roltflmao:
I'm in the mood for corn and sesame seeds, can you help me?

I found the pool cleaning schedule too....

1. Vaccum the toe nail clippings off the bottom

2. Remove curly black hairs and old condoms from the filter

3. Skin the top of the sludge for anything that is moving. If the funk that floats in that pool starts to "evolve" and swim on its own, scoop it out and beat it with a shovel. We don't need anything in that pool crawling out and becoming a "New Member." We have enough science experiments already.
No no no....how many times to I have to tell you....that skin is my chemistry experiment and MUST NOT BE FUCKED WITH. New members must be tested before being thrown into the pool. Any purity level above 15% will totally roooon my work. I need only the lowest form of scum and villiany....hehehehe.
Whoops... oh, nevermind. ::hides bleach bottle::

I thought you were supposed to be useing the kiddie pool, it's more shallow like a petri dish anyway.
I hear VG has been sucking the skin off of the kiddie pool, so there goes that....that reminds me, the big pool needs some help

::picks up ladi by the hair, swings her around and throws her in the big pool::

Stay in there for about 10 minutes ok....and no drinking the mix this time!
oh fuck... Metal, you left Ladi in the pool to long... it's starting to solidify... nice head dick! :no, really, fuck off:
FNMoron Wrote:oh fuck... Metal, you left Ladi in the pool to long... it's starting to solidify... nice head dick! :no, really, fuck off:
IT'S UNDER CONTROL PEOPLE!!!!!

Panic is over, it wasn't ladi it was Kingpins sister waddling around the pool in her flippers. Someone left the cage open again.
i don't go to pool parties, i don't like exposing my flesh
Quote:i don't like exposing my flesh

With that attitude you'll never get laid!
IkeaBoy Wrote:i don't go to pool parties, i don't like exposing my flesh
I like exposing your open sores with carving knife.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:i don't go to pool parties, i don't like exposing my flesh
I like exposing your open sores with carving knife.
so that's why you gave me the herp!
Pages: 1 2 3 4