CDIH

Full Version: remember on the board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When someone got all pissy and caused a big comotion because their picture was posted without their permission?
Is this the same one who made up his own rule...called the Paxil Poppin Chub Chub Rule ?

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->BLAND is ARPI<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
We need more big commotions
Gooch Wrote:BLAND is ARPI
Genius
I don't understand it. Is Gooch saying it was him who flipped out?
i never flipped, you are thinking of the Becky/Me flap whereas Seph put it up a pic of me and someone else chose to have to removed. Perhaps that someone chose to spin it like i flipped over it. That would make it much more dramatic and make them feel important. But...you keep listening that spin on it..and make your decisions. i am sure they are stable, levelheaded and objective completely. Not to mention the contradictory issues of others who must say: gooch bad for putting up pic of galt...but not giving one whit that laz's cock or arpis pic is on the site. see, it's all based on who you like, who's in and who's out. thats funny...but that was pic of my pal...so that's bad. Paxil Poppin Chub Chub ok, LOL...but galt...you fucker! I like him!

I didn't have your permission the first time, and not the second, on YMB. You want me to take it down, and castigate me...you know my AIM and you know who to get in touch with me.

i'm sure you can grab a pic and use it all over this site b/c some in-charge don't particularly like me. image is everything and the buddy-system rules the roost.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Genius
:wgaf:
I thought it was B aker who flipped. You were the one who got all pissy? Man, is that ironic. I was actually referring to the giant picture we have on the main page. That Keyser thread sure caused some problems.
I'm totally lost.
Quote:I thought it was B aker who flipped. You were the one who got all pissy? Man, is that ironic. I was actually referring to the giant picture we have on the main page. That Keyser thread sure caused some problems.

your facetiousness has been duly noted. i will remember to be more gentle with you, oh lord of the Golden rule.

Edited By Gooch on 1072825954
GonzoStyle Wrote:
don't forget arpi's former alter ego "BOB"
Gooch Wrote:i never flipped, you are thinking of the Becky/Me flap whereas Seph put it up a pic of me and someone else chose to have to removed. Perhaps that someone chose to spin it like i flipped over it. That would make it much more dramatic and make them feel important. But...you keep listening that spin on it..and make your decisions. i am sure they are stable, levelheaded and objective completely. Not to mention the contradictory issues of others who must say: gooch bad for putting up pic of galt...but not giving one whit that laz's cock or arpis pic is on the site. see, it's all based on who you like, who's in and who's out. thats funny...but that was pic of my pal...so that's bad. Paxil Poppin Chub Chub ok, LOL...but galt...you fucker! I like him!

I didn't have your permission the first time, and not the second, on YMB. You want me to take it down, and castigate me...you know my AIM and you know who to get in touch with me.

i'm sure you can grab a pic and use it all over this site b/c some in-charge don't particularly like me. image is everything and the buddy-system rules the roost.
You're high school diploma should be taken away and your English teacher executed.

But seriously you can tell this whole thing really got you upset. That's great yet pathetic.
What the fuck is this shit about? Tell me this is some shit off some other board.
There are more boards that consist of you all as members? Are they as much of a laugh riot as this place? Is Gooch considered funny on any of them?
Are you in Starbucks?
what a memory on jays.
Why can no one quote that movie properly?
Galt Wrote:Why can no one quote that movie properly?
What movie is it from?
The Jays might be onto something with that :thingzoomsover: emoticon.
I lost ImageReady when my comp crashed, otherwise, I'd make one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4