CDIH

Full Version: Ninja Gaiden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ninja Gaiden

Will be the 3rd best game in 04.

Edited By EvilAsh on 1072827513
the first two being?
Halo 2 and Half Life 2. I would of put in Doom 3 but there is no way that it will be out in 04.
i was looking at some gameplay footage of ninja gaiden and while some of that shit looks amazing...some of the environents were way small and the camera was a little fucked for the fast shit your doing in the game. even though i dont have an xbox i still hope its awesome
You will get the Ash review in a few months.
i cant wait
The Ash review? you just link to Gamespot, that's not a review.

And I'm guessing we'll see Doom 3 before Half Life 2.
[Image: wink2.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
i dont think they even need to release doom 3. just sell the engine to cool people and let them make cool games, such as a new soldier of fortune. then we could have some real online fun
Goatweed Wrote:The Ash review? you just link to Gamespot, that's not a review.

And I'm guessing we'll see Doom 3 before Half Life 2.
Ok, an Ash impression. According to EBgames HL2 will be out on 3/21. Doom 3 supposedly will be out on 4/14 which I highly doubt.Remember HL2 was completed till that loser stole the code.
nothing will ever beat the original.
Keyser Soze Wrote:nothing will ever beat the original.
much like cover tunes
he totally shoulda seen that coming...nice one
sadly it was in the gaming forum, which hardly anyone ever reads.
i do. :5: