CDIH

Full Version: I'm guessing AIM doesn't show me as idle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Among the New Year's well wishes and Yo Danked's that were waiting for me here at work where I forgot to sign off AIM, was something about Alkey's cock and my lips destined to be together in the new year.

I hope I haven't ruined my chances with him by not responding.
"You there?"

"Hello?"

I fucking hate that shit.
I was quite pleased to know I was missed.

Except by Jays, who only wanted me for my vote.
I didn't see you on AIM at all - you must have me blocked :-(
your silence speaks volumes
You're not blocked. Don't try to turn this around on me just cause you didn't care enough to IM me well wishes.
I wish you well ie fall down one.
Danked Wrote:You're not blocked. Don't try to turn this around on me just cause you didn't care enough to IM me well wishes.
I would have, had I not been blocked.

This truly pains me, moreso than when you tried to vote me off the island.
I'm on now, yet you're showing is "offline"
The tears are too painful to hold back...
DRAMA!!!
I try not to sign on at work because I forget to sign off and show up the next day with "Hey Stoner!" on my monitor.
whenever you're online now i'm going to im you with HEY STONER, I NEED SOME WEED, HOOK ME UP, just on the off chance you forgot to sign off.
Blocked!
but you just said you left your AIM on over the weekend - I didn't see you on AIM at all...and now it's conveniently off. 'Tis ok, I see how it is.

lies beget more lies....they will be your undoing.
Goatweed Wrote:but you just said you left your AIM on over the weekend - I didn't see you on AIM at all...and now it's conveniently off. 'Tis ok, I see how it is.

Maybe I'm not even on your buddylist, captain whineypants.
Danked Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:but you just said you left your AIM on over the weekend - I didn't see you on AIM at all...and now it's conveniently off. 'Tis ok, I see how it is.

Maybe I'm not even on your buddylist, captain whineypants.
Quote:I'm on now, yet you're showing is "offline"

</3
Whine whine whine whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
knowing you danked, the idle is assumed.
I figured you hadn't slept in six days.