CDIH

Full Version: A peculiar thing happened at work today...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The lady who sits next to me at work, really hates me. We didn't get off to a good start, that's putting it lightly but I won't bore you with the details of our tiffs.

Anyway to add fuel to the fire, she got even more pissed when I ended up with the nice desk near the window and she got the desk right by the bathroom. Literally she sits 2 feet away from the bathroom door. So anyway she is a nasty cunt, I notice her all the time doin nasty shit like picking her nose and eating the boogers or picking her ass but thankfully she doesn't nibble on those finger snacks. I even caught her scratching her pussy with a pencil last week. Either she doesn't notice me noticing all this or she is a nasty slob and doesn't care.

So to proceed, January is pretty much slow at work, so we spend more time at the office than out on the road, especially the first two weeks. I didn't have much to do today, so I came in at 1PM to go over some stuff with my manager who is teaching me the nooks and crannies of the business. She gave me some paper work to fill out and try my hand at and some stuff to read.

I'm sitting at my desk and this twat shows up and is in her usual charming mood. I notice she is sweating up a storm, yet it's not hot, it was actually pretty chilly, I had the window open cause I enjoy the fresh air. She's all antsy on her chair, then I hear her stomach gurgling, the office was empty except for her, me, the manager another agent and secratary. No one looked noticed or was just being polite.

All of a sudden she darts all of 2 feet for the bathroom and turns on the faucet full blast, I could still barely make out the farts. She had one that I swear was atleast 15 seconds long, the pitch went up and down but it was continious. She was in there a good 15 minutes and she comes out with a little shopping bag or something, that was all balled up and tied shut, I figured she shit her drawers.

She then leaves to go home, ofcourse as she leaves she has to walk past my side and rub her nasty, runny ass against my desk and leave some of that decaying waft for me. She made up some excuse that she has "visitors", she sure does and the party is up her ass.

That twat left the door open full swing and left me with the horrible stench, I had to leave as well but made sure to let everyone know that the smell wasn't me.

I hope they believed me.
so they're going to call you poopy pants too?
I'll tell everyone where her pencil has been.
Ha!

Poopy pants...
:lol:
I bet danked would love to make some soup out of her pencil and smell it all day long.
Stories like this are gonna make me miss my office when I move back to NJ. Having an office to yourself does have its benefits.
You're coming back to NJ? Are you and suzie getting married?
Yeah, no.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I bet danked would love to make some soup out of her pencil and smell it all day long.
It would smell no worse than the thick gooey broth in the back of your underoos.
she is the one who shit herself, not me!!!
GS = Butterscotch Boy

Edited By Kid Afrika on 1073356782
We've all heard the stories, Mr. Hankey.
Galt would have told it better.

just kidding!
she scratches her pussy with a pencil and eats her boogers, then she shits her drawers and shoves them in a bag.

Yet somehow I am the nasty one.
Judge not, lest ye be judged!
I never scratched my pussy with a pencil
You might as well have.
well maybe I will!!!
Remember.... sharp points hurt and that's a very delicate area.

Use the eraser side.
Pages: 1 2