CDIH

Full Version: iverson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i saw the clip on espn about him complaining about the sports talk people in philly. dig, are you a regular caller on these?
I must see this...

Edit: No I don't call radio shows regularly but I have called a couple to just harrass them. Nothings fuinnier than hearing some dude go off on the air because he's annoyed by a caller. Iverson is probably talking about Howard Eskin who constantly bashes him but is also one of the best of these sports talk guys.

Edited By diceisgod on 1073397485
he was complaining about how they hang up on people, at least in the part i saw
He's definitly talking about Eskin then.

He's my favorite to piss off. Should be an entertaining show today.
The radio show guy was in attendance at the press conferance, so iverson went off on him. I didn't get the whole thing, I did hear him mention the fact that he hates that when someone calls up to say something nice about the sixers or iverson and actually makes a valid point, they just hang up instead of defend it. Then Iverson basically challanged him to a fight, saying "You know where I am, you can see me in the building anytime, if you a man then come to me and say something, what you wanna say? Come say it to me anytime" well except during PRACTICE, WE TALKIN PRACTICE!!! PRACTICE, MAN!!!!