CDIH

Full Version: My goodbye thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not for here, but I can't post my goodbye thread on OA, because I got deleted. Not banned. Deleted. Things normally only reserved for upiddy coons.

Even if Anthony hates me, I can still post here, right?
dont worry...i'm gonna be banned soon, too, if not meeting your fate.

but why is this in the trailor park?
what happened to who where????
fbdlingfrg Wrote:dont worry...i'm gonna be banned soon, too, if not meeting your fate.

but why is this in the trailor park?

I don't know...why not?, and dont' worry about being deleted, Ant can't do that anymore. I was the last one.<font color=white>

Edited By Galt on Mar. 18 2002 at 9:19
Galt Wrote:I don't know...why not?<font color=white>
good reasoning.i like your style, and i'd bet you'd be a great poster at OpieAnthony.com

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Mar. 18 2002 at 9:21
There's always RF.net
well, due to some news i just saw, i probably will not go back to oa.com willingly.a certain mod with 9000+ posts was also delted today, and i am fucking pissed.if he isnt allowed back, i will NOT return
um....shit
fbd, take your Gonzo-love to his goodbye thread.
i will when he makes one...i'm just pissed at the actions of a certain radio host right now and want to fucking vent...maybe i should switch forums or hit something
I not as pissed at that radio show host as much as I am confused as to why he did it in the 1st place. Fbd why will you be banned soon?
it looks like i wont anymore, but i had some disagreements with management.face said it best when he compared me to k1d
did u fuck jeff?
NaughtyAngel Wrote:did u fuck jeff?
:roflmao:
Not literally.
Galt Wrote:
Not literally.
hehe
yeah i know
damn it. i hate when people are vague. Come on, I need my dose of The OA.COM Soap Hour. Don't tell me I've got to go to the internet cafe tonight just to find out what's going on in this drama. :disappointed:
Quote:damn it. i hate when people are vague. Come on, I need my dose of The OA.COM Soap Hour. Don't tell me I've got to go to the internet cafe tonight just to find out what's going on in this drama.

It's so much fun to be out of the loop, isn't it :pissed:

Sounds like the fan has gotten up to speed and the monkey is about to make the pitch
Yeah, doc. Luckily there's a pretty good explanation in The Pit.

Too bad someone can't hack-in and get the aim chats that happened behind the scenes.
I wouldn't swallow, I think that's it.
Pages: 1 2