CDIH

Full Version: will this lower my rep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's really bad outside here today, no one has cleaned anything off the sidewalks. It's slippery as fuck outside, I tried goin to the corner store to get some milk, tuna and cigarettes. I put on my cheap slip on shoes and every step I took I could feel my foot slipping. I know if I fall its allover for me, it'll be like roller skating episode of the honeymooners.

So I get to one corner but the store is on the other corner, I try to take a step but before me is just glistening ice and I get nervous.

So I just stand on the corner and to make it not look like I am scared, I light up a cigarette and pretend I am waiting for someone. So to keep up the lie that I was waiting for someone, I start looking at my watch but I didnt have a watch on. So I just look at my wrist quickly and then do the disgusted "where the fuck are they?" look.

I think people caught on and laughed at me, I just turned around and walked... well took small baby steps home.
that's why you need one of those motorized rascal scooters.
I'm not that fat, I would kill myself if I ever got to that point.

I have a constant fear of falling though, the sleet just ups that phobia.

But the point is I think my rep will take a beating for today.
Go take your faggy little dog for a walk. The bows in her hair should balance the scales back in your favor. Your rep is saved.
I only walk her late at night or really early in the morning, if I was ever seen with her I would be and outcast and bansihed for life.
Jesus Christ. Do you have to sleep sitting upright?
I think you did the right thing, if you fell down no one was going to help your fat ass up. Oh and BTW stop getting your shoes from payless and you won’t have that problem. 1400+ DVD’s and the motherfucker doesn’t have a pair of boots.
I need a pair of timbs, mine are too small now.

That's what I fear most, i'll be that "fat guy who fell down and couldn't get up"

and not the dope homeslice I am now.
I have a few pair I don't wear anymore.
I don’t want you to go get some Colorados/Huskeys and play yourself.
I would never!!!

size 13 and 1/2?
This should be on a sitcom.
i sit by window looking out on the street and laugh at guys like you. soon you will be afraid to ever go out and then they will have to take out your living room wall to get you to the hospital and richard simmons will sit bedside crying and swearing to help you.

dont let it happen bud.
if somone tapes it they can put it on kazaa as "high pitched eric slips on ice and cant get up"
This reminds me of the old lady who lives downstairs from me. This afternoon i saw her out front and she was dropping rock salt around the walkway. So she see's me and says your gonna try and drive on this ice? I say sure all the streets are pretty much cleared. She says that she tried to move her car and her tires were frozen to ground....So i chuckled and said well i dont think i'll have that problem. I thought to myself maybe you should drop some of that salt around the tires so that you can leave the house sometime this week you old coot.
How did this go from me being scared to slip on the ice to me being to fat to go outside?

Arpikarhu Wrote:i sit by window looking out on the street and laugh at guys like you. soon you will be afraid to ever go out and then they will have to take out your living room wall to get you to the hospital and richard simmons will sit bedside crying and swearing to help you.

dont let it happen bud.
I won't even dignify your pathetic statement with a response.

all I say to you is this

No love 4ever.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I would never!!!

size 13 and 1/2?
They don't make 1/2 sizes after size 12 I wear a 14 so I have you covered.
I have 13 & 1/2 shoes.

But 14 is good too.
Why don't you take Trimspa? It worked for Anna.
I am doin it the natural way through diet and exercise, I don't wanna bother with the fad diets cause they never work.
Anna looks boarderline fuckable now.
Pages: 1 2 3