CDIH

Full Version: Mr. Sandman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't beat this guy!!!!! Plus he's from philly and looks like an overly tanned guido. I bet DIG idolized him as a kid.
I mastered the arcade version of that game
don't you just punch him in the belly?
yea but then he does that thing where he uppercuts you 4 times and its hard to dodge them all 4 times.

That was my mind blowing 12,000th post.
Once you get past Sandman, Piston Hurricane is the only guy you really have to worry about. He gets worse and worse every cycle. I lost to the 17th. I was a freak at that game.
isn't piston hurricane only in the arcade game? it's piston honda on NES. The arcade game was dumb because you were a bunch of green lines with boxing gloves but the announcer was cool.
It's better than anything Star Child wrote.
i couldn't beat sandman either. i sucked
I think Sandman is the last guy before Tyson on NES? I won't even attempt to fight Tyson. Remember when Tyson raped that girl and they replaced him with MR. Dream on NES? What the hell was that about?
Super Macho Man was after Sandman. I think he was right before Tyson. Sandman was one of the middle guys I think.
The Sleeper Wrote:isn't piston hurricane only in the arcade game? it's piston honda on NES. The arcade game was dumb because you were a bunch of green lines with boxing gloves but the announcer was cool.
I played the arcade game and it was the best thing out at the time. And yes it is Piston Honda on NES. He's the same except his name.
oh yea super macho man, fuck these games are hard. I almost pulled my hair out playing battletoads yesterday.
Galt is correct.
I don't smoke, but tonight I'm going to smoke you.

I think he was gay. Especially due to the fact that he had gray hair in the profile, but jet black in the game.
Hey Little Mac, Don't forget to join the Nintendo Fun Club!

YEA GOOD ADVICE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BIG MATCH YOU STUPID NEGRO
it was! most of the time i didn't even get up to him. i really sucked
i bet i could do that if i had a control pad instead of a keyboard.
for some reason BA link doesn't work for me
make sure you have your trainer massage your shoulders between rounds, it increases your stamina!
Pages: 1 2